Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > judikins

Conversation Between judikins and stampwilly
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. judikins
    03-02-2017
    judikins
    Hi April, THANK YOU...I was just heading to challenge post to congratulate the winner. Yay! YES the challenge submissions were terrific. GOOD JOB. I'll get her RAK in the mail today! OOXX J
  2. stampwilly
    03-01-2017
    stampwilly
    Hi Judi, Sheila was the winner of the February challenge. Just letting you know so that you can send her the stamp for her RAK. The cards were great this month don't you think?

Thanks, April
  3. judikins
    10-12-2015
    judikins
    Hi April. Please let UtahAnn know (if she doesn't get an email from Club Posh) that SuperMatt missed our messages about sending Password info. I'm going to do this now. Hopefully all will be good. IF not let me know and we'll get this fixed. THANKS!!! Judi
  4. stampwilly
    10-05-2015
    stampwilly
    Hi Judi,

I have a friend who is a member of this board ( UtahAnn ) and she has forgotten her password. She has been trying to re register or change her password, but it won't let her. Can you walk me through it so I can tell her? Thanks, April (stampwilly)
  5. stampwilly
    12-30-2014
    stampwilly
    Hi Judi,

I just received the goodies you sent. Thanks so much! How thoughtful. I love the stencil and the card panels. So pretty!

Happy New Year!

Hugs, April (stampwilly)
  6. stampwilly
    12-09-2012
    stampwilly
    Hi Judi,

I was gone this weekend and returned this evening to find my Secret Santa had come! Thanks so much for all the wonderful things you sent! I know I will be using them soon. Your card is beautiful! I will take a picture of the goodies and get them up on the ss site soon! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

Hugs, April