Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > judikins

Conversation Between judikins and JulieB.T.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. judikins
    02-25-2017
    judikins
    I got an invite for Ken's party...but Rob was recovering from surgery that weekend and I couldn't get away. Lori (one of the gals that used to work here with Ken) was there. I bet if you were there too you met her. Bummer if i missed meeting you. I think you have longevity in your bones!! For the docs to do surgery like that on a 90 year old woman, your mom must be pretty remarkable. Hee hee, gee if she's Ken's sis it's in the family!! OOXX
  2. JulieB.T.
    02-10-2017
    JulieB.T.
    Hi Judi! My husband's uncle Kenny Thompson ,who used to work for you ,was 100 on Thursday! A big church party is being planned for him on the 18th then back to his home for a family party! He is amazing! Still as spunky as ever! My mother had her 90th on Nov. 7th !She had her first knee replaced on Nov.1, then the second on Dec. 20th! Hope all is well with you and your husband. Julie
  3. judikins
    12-22-2011
    judikins
    Hey Julie, sorry I'm not quite in the swing of the "visitor message" page. Got it. Mom was thrilled with her box. She is so funny. She grabbed it and ran. I had to chase her down for the return address. We're catching up so you'll see a Thank you post from Mom. OOXX Judi