Club Posh

Club Posh (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/index.php)
-   Posh Swaps (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Atc swap for may 2017 (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6970)

blossom 05-01-2017 10:31 AM

Atc swap for may 2017

ATC SWAP for May 2017

All of the Names have been sent. If you have not gotten a name please get in touch with me ASAP. Please read the guidelines below.......the flower child

GUIDELINES

1. Make one ATC size 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 and send it to the person that I have sent to you.

2. You can use any image you would like (a Posh or Judi-Kins image would be nice). No nudity we don't want to upset anyone.

3. Please scan your works of Art if possible before sending them out.

4. Please try and have your ATC in the mail by the 15th of the month if at all possible.

5. Have fun.

6. Please use this template when you are uploading your ATC's

ATC: give the month
USERNAME: name the person that made your ATC
TITLE: give your ATC a name
KEYWORDS: please list the supplies that you have used if known
__

blossom 05-01-2017 10:34 AM

I'm sending the names on the PM system here. My email service is still the same but it goes thru AOL now. So until I can't straighten this out the names will go up on the club they don't like pictures over there LOL!

yankee 05-08-2017 05:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received ATC from Ann. I really like it, soft watercolor look, and I always love flowers. Thank you Ann!

Title Happy Day
Stamps Flowers are Stamping Up
Words by A muse
And Stamping Up inks

blossom 05-09-2017 02:26 AM

Ann, beautiful ATC great composition. Sheila you are right it does look like watered colored piece of Art. Yay! Flowers it makes me smile. Good job.....the flower child

gingerbaby 05-11-2017 06:26 PM

Ann, a lovely water colored card. It makes me smile :)
hugs,
gingerbaby

loosluck 05-12-2017 06:58 AM

Great card Ann, it always mystifies when you use a little water and get a super effet.

Wendy 05-12-2017 02:08 PM

I received a fun ATC from Sheila-Rose. Title: "Happy Fish". She used stencil paste for background and embossed Posh fish stamp. Thank you! - Wendy

blossom 05-13-2017 04:30 AM

Sheila-Rose your ATC is amazing. First the colors are yummy and the texture is awesome.
Nice work.....the flower child

winsrella 05-15-2017 07:48 AM

The ATC I made was just stamping, no water color. The stamp was made to look like water color with just an ink pad. I love the look. Glad others did too.

blossom 05-16-2017 10:11 AM

Yes Ann we just wanted to say that it looked like water coloring.....the flower child

cardmaker 05-19-2017 09:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Great ingenuity and techniques in the ATCs posted so far this month.

Here is the ATC I received from Mary (loosluck) which is perfect for this month. Thank you so much, Mary, and the sentiment on the ATC is absolutely perfect and true!

Janet

Name: May, 2017 ATC
Username: loosluck
Title: Mother's Love
Keywords: Close to my Heart Mother's Day

cardmaker 05-19-2017 09:50 AM

Scan for Ann

1 Attachment(s)
This is the May ATC I sent to Ann. Since she's unable to scan it, I am doing it for her.

Name: May, 2017 ATC
Username: cardmaker
Title: You Win!
Keywords: Bingo card image from internet, coloured through Picasa, purple bingo dauber, Dollar sign confetti, Bingo chip, my printing, stickles

blossom 05-19-2017 11:30 PM

Nice ATC Mary. Love the silhouette image with the colorful background. Nice combination.....the flower child

blossom 05-19-2017 11:35 PM

Janet, I love the the game card ATC that you made. You colored so nicely. Just lots of fun. Nicely done.....the flower child

judikins 05-22-2017 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great ATC's everyone. I received my ATC from DebRN. YAY. Just love the die cut butterfly and bling. And the wood panel in the background is washi tape. Took me awhile to connect what I was reading in Debbie's description and what I was seeing. Very neato frito!! Luv it!

ATC May 2017
Username: DebRN
Title: Spring Butterfly
Keywords: GinaK butterfly die, Stamping up wash tape, stamp jewel embellishment background paper distress ox inks. Nuvo drops.