Club Posh

Club Posh (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/index.php)
-   Club Help! (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Password Retrieval or Reset (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6882)

judikins 10-12-2015 06:26 PM

Password Retrieval or Reset

Just in case anyone runs into this...if your password isn't working, or you forgot your password or hit the wrong combination of buttons too many times and got locked out...there's a link that takes you to the "Lost Password Recovery Page." It's important you fill in the email that you used to register here at Club Posh. Then check your email and click the link in the email. You can reset your password...just type it in (you'll have to enter it twice) and all should be good.

IF you forgot your the registered email address (I tend to do this because I have several email addresses) click on the link below for "Contact US" or Try This One and we'll figure it out and get an answer to you. Oh and please be patient. It takes us a little while to get the ink off our fingers and off the keyboard so we can get you a "clean" answer!! Have fun. Hope this helps. :D JudiKins

loosluck 10-13-2015 07:42 AM

Thanks for the info Judi

blossom 04-29-2016 09:32 AM

Thanks so much Judi this is very helpful.....the flower child

judikins 05-02-2016 08:58 AM

I'm checking with Super Matt to see if there is something happening behind the scenes with the new server changes. I don't think it is but he asked us to look for bugs. This seems to me to be a bug. It doesn't hurt to ask. Matt should answer soon. Hang in there if you're having problems. Please send emails to any of the moderators or webmaster. Thanks.

glittery night owl 05-04-2016 07:03 PM

It works now I am in :p

glittery night owl

judikins 05-04-2016 07:06 PM

Woooohooo Trudy! Yea!!! (You can ignore my last email!!!) Gave you detailed steps. So all is good. Glad to see you posting. OOXX

JulieB.T. 05-05-2016 12:41 AM

Welcome back Trudy!

yankee 05-05-2016 04:00 PM

Yea! Our glitter queen is back!

judikins 06-14-2016 03:15 PM

Hey Super Matt. Winsrella needs a little more help. She got onto the site but she cannot post. I think I know how to fix but I don't want to make a mess...can you please try and see what's up. AND for everyone wondering what happened to Ann, she said her email went kooky and she had to get a new one. PM me if you want her new email address. ANN if you can read this I hope that's ok. OOXX Judi

JulieB.T. 06-15-2016 12:59 AM

So happy to hear you are ok,Ann! We worry when we don't hear from our Posh Friends! Hope you get your computer problems fixed soon! Julie

annabanana 06-16-2016 02:29 PM

Thanks Judi. I think it's ok now. I can finally get on the site and am finally able to post. It's been a long and frustrating time. Hope to get caught up with things. I used to be Winsrella.