Club Posh

Club Posh (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/index.php)
-   Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What is the one thing in your stash you never use but hate to throw away. (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6713)

loosluck 08-19-2013 12:30 PM

What is the one thing in your stash you never use but hate to throw away.

Mine is stickers. I never know where to use them but I can't part with them.

yankee 08-19-2013 01:45 PM

Mine is beautiful papers, I buy than I cannt use them cause they are too beautiful to cut up or stamp on. Is that not stupid or what?

cardmaker 08-19-2013 05:36 PM

Mine are stickers too. I've used some of them over time, but most of them are sorted and categorized and begging to be used,:eek: but I can't bring myself to use them. However, I'm determined to lower the amount of my stash, and you may see them showing up on the cards I send out in the swaps! ;)

Janet

judikins 08-19-2013 07:40 PM

Everything!!!

redned 08-20-2013 05:27 AM

I was going to say alphabet stickers and fancy paper, but I really have to agree with Judi - Everything!:o

winsrella 08-20-2013 07:31 PM

Stickers. I have so many lovely and/or cute ones. I really don't use them, but don't want to pitch them. As soon as I do, I will want to use one.

JulieB.T. 08-20-2013 08:41 PM

WEll, that would be rubber stamps that I THOUGHT I would use but never have. Don't worry, none are from Judikins or Posh Impressions!

glittery night owl 08-20-2013 08:47 PM

Like Janet I am forcing myself to use what I have so I can
buy new stuff. I never just buy one of anything :eek:

Sometimes I do not want to give away some of the cards

I make :o

Trudy

kaybee 08-23-2013 03:07 PM

I have a kid's toy, that spun around to make splatters on paper. They used to have on at Cedar Point, and when I saw one in the store, I got it. I have seen cards done with it, but I have never used it. It sits sadly on the floor to the left of my computer.

loosluck 08-23-2013 06:08 PM

Kay you really should use it, it is so much fun. I have one myself. I was playing with it the other day.

loosluck 08-23-2013 06:27 PM

childs toy

1 Attachment(s)
Kay, here is a sample from the spin toy

kaybee 08-24-2013 04:47 AM

Cool, I just may have to do that. Thanks for the sample.

gingerbaby 08-25-2013 09:41 AM

I'm with Judi, Everything! I would hate to part with any of it. I'm always going to use it, someday.:p
hugs,
gingerbaby

redned 08-26-2013 04:57 AM

Hey, I have a Spin-Art too. :D It's on the bookshelf by my TV chair, on top of the Spirograph.

Had them both for years - never used either.:o

Diana Jones 08-26-2013 07:09 PM

I have 2 spin art things and they are both still in a box somewhere because we moved last Oct and I haven't unpacked it yet. I haven't unpacked a lot of stuff and can't do any stamping because I always spend time trying to find something I know I own and wonder if I've unpacked. I have a talent for wanting to use the few things I won't be able to find! They look like too much fun to get rid of them.

I think the thing I have bought but won't use nearly as much as I thought is artificial flowers. I lucked onto a huge amount at a garage sale. You could fill a huge garbage bag for $1.00 so I filled 3. I am still in the process of cutting off the little flowers and putting them into recycled bottles by color. They will look pretty around the craft room but will probably end up being more decoration than embellishments on cards etc. :(