Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamps Stamps Stamps > New Duets on EZ Mount

View Poll Results: Should the popular Duet stamps be made also in a smaller size?
I would prefer Duets in a smaller size besides the present size. 89 70.08%
I might prefer them smaller. I am not sure. 24 18.90%
Please keep them as they are. 14 11.02%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2005
Super Contributor!

The duets are great and do come in two sizes on clear only, would like to see sets say of two styles on a coloured panel board on the red rubber unmounted. the clears are fine to a certain degree, but for export sales red rubbr is still high in demand over clear and with wooden stamps selling still very well. the change over from duets old style was maybe fine for America but duets are very versatile and unmountedis suit the majority from reading many threads. Regards Andrew O.
Old 11-18-2005
Happy lunatic

Well actually now we need a thread on whether they should come in BIGGER sizes... I like the old duet's size and as far as I can tell from the pictures, all stamps in the current sets are smaller than they used to be (correct me if I am wrong). Are there plans to sell Dee's stamps in their original size again? I mean in addition to the smaller sizes sold now, I like the small sizes as well.
Old 11-23-2005
Super Contributor!

Im not sure if the duets will be coming back in bigger sizes, im sure at some point if demand is high and it is practical they may bring back some. if they do i hope its the ones what will be suitable for the UK market sadly not all duets sell well overhere.
Old 11-23-2005
Super Contributor!

I think that is a great idea, Marta. I do love the t-ups, as I have all of them and actually use them all! But I do love the old duets, too, and would like to see that size, or maybe even a little larger, return.
Smiles, Darby

“There are many things in life that will catch your eye,
but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those.”
Old 05-16-2007
Super Contributor!

Hi Dee! I can't wait to purchase your duets! I would like small and large ones! But then, I'm greedy! . Are they something that you are working on right now, or is it S.I. that is holding things up? I really like them alot from what I have seen on the site.Thanks, Julie B.T. in Oakdale,California where the Hershey plant is going to be no longer starting July.

Last edited by JulieB.T.; 05-16-2007 at 10:33 AM.
Old 05-16-2007
Administrator

Duets are near production at this time. Dee has been working hard refining them for rubber instead of clear. Rubber will stamp better and last longer. With the dye cutting Sunday does, vision through the acryllic mount will be excellent, like clear is.
Old 05-16-2007
Super Contributor!

Hi.. Being more of a cardmaker than a scrapbooker, I too would like the smaller duets!
I just received an order with the vase and Dianthes (sp?) and found that they are a little too large for my cards.. so I have to put them on my copier and shrink them down then cut them out... which is no problem... but would like to see a smaller version... also a duet christmas ornament like a bulb or bell would be nice... to decorate on your own... Maybe stamp the outline over a christmas design and then decorate...
Thanks for the opportunity to voice our ideas!
God bless
Nyoka
Old 05-16-2007
Super Contributor!

Thank you so much Warren! I can't wait! By the way, I love how i can go to a thread that is months old or longer and can pick up right where someone else left off! It is very helpful to me who is just starting out in the card and album making area! JulieB.T.

Last edited by JulieB.T.; 05-16-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-16-2007
Administrator

Glad that works for you, Julie.

Amazedbyhisgrace - the new duets will be the same size as they were in clear. Not as large as the originals made by All Night Media but larger than the Triple Ups. I just asked Dee and she said they are medium size.
Old 05-17-2007
Super Contributor!

I would love the buy the smaller duets. I have some larger ones but I would certainly buy the smaller (med size) duets. I'm glad you are coming out with them. Are you going to sell them in a group of sets? I'd buy them that way. Maybe 2 different sets? Let us know when they come out. I've always liked the duets. I use them with gold instead of the black. See you at the SI sale soon.
Old 05-17-2007
Administrator

Hi Mickey,

Please come up and say hi at the SI sale. I think the duets will end up as smaller sets...as they were as clear stamps, but not sure.

See you soon!

Warren
Old 06-03-2007
Contributing Member

sounds good Sandy
Old 06-13-2007
Contributing Member

Send a message via MSN to Stamp Wizard
I haven't seen the duets in "real life," but I know I'd like both a large size and a smaller size. The larger images can be used for the main feature on a card or project, the large shadow image can be used with the VersaMark pad to make a nice background for a scrapbook page, and the smaller stamp duos can be used to accent the larger images. For example, a large flower duo paired with small ladybug, ant, bee, or other image. I really like the two step process, there's so many different ways to use these. I like to emboss the outlines and then use a subdued color for the shadow part. Ooooooooh, I get so excited thinking about it!