Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Non-Stamp Products > Miscellaneous Products

Old 12-12-2011
Super Contributor!

repurposed newspaper and paper bag decorations!

Don't you love this.
http://heidiklum.aol.com/category/ho..._lnk3%7C118901
Old 12-12-2011
Super Contributor!

Great! I love how he called the punch a machine!!!! LOL!

Stampwilly
Old 12-12-2011
stampedinhisimage

That was fun, love the make a flower idea. I have the "Machine" (MS Punch) that Michael showed for making your own diecut ribbon to decorate a gift box with. Now If I had gifts to wrap I'd be set.

My family seems to like cold hard cash! My grand-daughter asked for cash one year because she needed some to purchase a gift for boyfriend and wanted to buy something for her guitar I believe. Since then we give cash, it is most appreciated and less dangerous than going to the mall by far.

I know I would know what to buy for myself but alas I don't get gifts of anykind except from my Mom. The DH knows I buy for myself all year and tell him "He has me covered for Christmas for the next couple years"! I must say I really don't like to Christmas shop anymore. I like buying gifts during the year as I think of someone but don't like the pressure at Christmas and hate the mall. Funny, we used to spend hours there when we were younger, just walking around the center of the mall occassionally going into a store for a closer look. I used to work at a Jewelry cart in a mall; my how times have changed.
Old 12-13-2011
Super Contributor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Jones View Post
That was fun, love the make a flower idea. I have the "Machine" (MS Punch) that Michael showed for making your own diecut ribbon to decorate a gift box with. Now If I had gifts to wrap I'd be set. [I understand what you mean, here]

My family seems to like cold hard cash! My grand-daughter asked for cash one year because she needed some to purchase a gift for boyfriend and wanted to buy something for her guitar I believe. Since then we give cash, it is most appreciated and less dangerous than going to the mall by far. - [my grown kids like cash, too]

I know I would know what to buy for myself but alas I don't get gifts of anykind except from my Mom. The DH knows I buy for myself all year and tell him "He has me covered for Christmas for the next couple years"! I must say I really don't like to Christmas shop anymore. I like buying gifts during the year as I think of someone but don't like the pressure at Christmas and hate the mall. Funny, we used to spend hours there when we were younger, just walking around the center of the mall occassionally going into a store for a closer look. I used to work at a Jewelry cart in a mall; my how times have changed.
[Mall here is spelled 'maul'] I buy gifts throughout the year, too! so what do you like to get in craft gifts. Do your tastes change craftwise?
Old 12-13-2011
stampedinhisimage

Mall attack

i just read about a mall attack in another country where 5 were killed and 122 injured and the shooter died. Now I am doubly sure I don't like going to the mall to shop. How horrible for everyone involved. I just don't know anymore about how people can hurt one another like this.

Eph429, maul is maybe a really appropriate spelling. *LOL* I think my tastes have widened because I'm not able to do anything right now. That is why the newspaper flowers are cute to me. I can see me doing that quickly for a pkg when I don't have the appropriate color ribbon on hand. I can spritz it with some of my homemade sparkling sprays and we're done.

My tastes will probably be refined/narrowed once I actually have time to work on something. I will see what I gravitate to doing and making.

I didn't use to buy colored papers at all and now I am collecting an assortment of solids and prints for when I can spend some quality time making not only cards but I like making holders for post-it notes and small writing tablets as gifts. A little bit of paper, chipboard and glue and I'm a happy camper. People really appreciate the handmade gifts. I'm hoping to make some that will close with magnets because I like them and think the recipients will too.

Last edited by Diana Jones; 12-13-2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: More thoughts
Old 12-13-2011
Angels are all around us.

Thank you Susan,

Trudy