Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Archive > Archive Stamps Stamps Stamps > Archive EZ Mount

Old 12-09-2009
Administrator

Special Projects Using Posh Stamps on the Posh Impressions Web Site

We are finding out that many do not know that for over 4 years we have been putting up a new project for stampers, including Club Posh members. Therefore, if we keep providing them, we will list each in this one forum and maybe also a club home page headline so that everyone knows they are available. Each project has had links going directly to the page where it can be obtained if needed or wanted. Each has detailed directions but they can also provide an idea of what could be done or what stamps are available.
Old 12-09-2009
Administrator

Currently shown on the project page

As I typed the above post, Judy Conroy, one of two head coordinators of the Posh-Stamp A Mania design team has her beautiful project with her own poem featured.

In a day or so there will be a repeat of Daylene Strickland's charming winter card of joined tags, exactly right for Christmas! Daylene was a Club Posh moderator for about 7 years with more forum posts than anyone ever. Those posts were specific to be helpful to club members.

After Christmas, we will post three wonderful bookmarks done by Sue Wisniewski, a design team member for Sunday International and also for Faerie Song Art Stamps.

Take a look. There are over 50 professionally done presentations of some of the best stamping work at www.PoshImpressions.com/projects. You will actually need to go to www.PoshImpressons.com and then click on the projects tab at the top as with each new project there is a new link name The cleverness of each was done by an outstanding web development company called Krew Media, one of the best in the business. They also did the Posh Impressions web site that does not change except for the projects section changed approximately monthly. I only did the text and connected the links for you. Posh will continue to provide these if there is a use and need.

Your comments and suggestions below including results from trying the projects are welcome and that is the purpose of this forum thread. I will also continue to announce each new project with a specific link to each of them in the Posh News newsletter.
Old 12-10-2009
Super Contributor!

Warren, I couldn't get there using either link.
..HOWEVER just click the POSH PROJECTS at the top of the Club Home Page .
Hope that helps.
Old 12-19-2009
Super Contributor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatgrandma2
Warren, I couldn't get there using either link.
..HOWEVER just click the POSH PROJECTS at the top of the Club Home Page .
Hope that helps.
Here's the link that works: http://www.poshimpressions.com/ (it was just missing the 2nd i)