Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > General Forum Info > Club Help!

Old 01-16-2013
Administrator

Attachment Button Missing

Did you use the "post Quick Reply" button?? if yes, this feature only allows a text post. If no, hummm maybe we need to ask Super Matt. The other thing I've found is sometimes the little window that gives you the options for attachments, gets buried under all the other windows. In this case, I often have to either collapse the open windows (minimize) or go to the Window menu to see if the window might be hidden.

Oh and on a Mica Gloss note...be sure to "Shake Shake Shake" the bottles. As long as the inks are mixed well we can happily say we love everything and every color combination.
Old 01-17-2013
Super Contributor!

Hi Judi, I still don't see the manage attachments window when I click on go advanced for this post. I don't see any way of getting it up. Please click on the go advanced at the bottom here to see if you see it. Super Mnatt may need to come to our rescue! LOL!

Stampwilly
Old 01-17-2013
Administrator

Hi SW. See if these screenshots help. Sometimes when you hit the Post Reply button you go immediately to this page where you will see "Managed Attachments" under Additional Options (it's actually the second graphic).

Other times you will see the "Go Advanced" which I've found under Quick Reply.

Let me know if this helps. If not can you take a picture with your camera and upload the photo so I can see where you're at? If I can't help at that point we'll shout out for SuperMatt.

Judi
Attached Images

Old 01-18-2013
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Judi I. Just noticed that pics that were already there are missing now. Will they be able to be brought back?