Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Non-Stamp Products > Miscellaneous Products

Old 11-17-2008
Super Contributor!

Posh Trading Post

WELCOME TO THE POSH TRADING POST!
We are setting this thread up for those who are interested in trading/selling stamps or stamping related supplies. If we determine that the purpose of this thread is not beneficial to the members, Club Posh or Posh Impressions or guidelines are not being followed we may terminate the thread at any time.

There are just a few guidelines we ask you to follow to allow the individual requests to be more easily viewed and searched.
  • This is between the requester and granter; Neither Posh Impressions nor Club Posh are liable or responsible for any trade, sale or exchange of goods or services by members through this forum.

• No vendors allowed. Vendors are those persons who buy or sell retail merchandise through store fronts, online stores or substantial e-bay traffic.
  • No auctions or links to auctions. No links to other companies that sell stamps.

• Please keep the requests to what you are looking for, willing to trade or sell only. No replies to this thread.

• Replies and messages of interest should be done through the PM system. As items are traded/sold, the original poster must edit the original post and/or delete it to prevent further inquiries. If a member has questions on how to delete their post, contact a moderator or see the FAQ's.

• We ask that all communication regarding the post be handled through the PM system. No replies on the thread!!!! This will be less confusing and easier to read what is being requested or what is being offered for trade/sale.

• Posts including a description of item(s) and a scan of item(s) may be uploaded. All contact between parties must be offline.

• Club Posh will not tolerate harassment of the members and if a member has reason to believe he or she is being harassed through means of this venue, please contact a moderator.

So, let the trading/selling begin!

Last edited by stampingground; 04-14-2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: clarify
Old 11-28-2008
Super Contributor!

I am looking to buy or trade for one of Dee's older videos...
It is called Rubber stamping with Dee Gruenig volume 2...done around 1999...I have volume 1 but if someone wants to sell the set instead of just the one video, could purchase the set and give volume 1 to a friend. Use the PM message mail here on the club page...I am jlin at the club...many thanks...judy
Old 11-28-2008
Super Contributor!

I would love to purchase Volume I of Rubber Stamping with Dee Gruenig! I have Volume II.Please P.M. me is you would like to sell it.So far, I have I think four or five of her videos and D.V.Ds.. Love them all! Thank you, Julie
Old 11-29-2008
Super Contributor!

Everyone, please remember...NO REPLIES IN THIS THREAD! Please keep all replies to the PM system, only original "want/want to sell" posts are allowed in this thread.*wink*
Old 12-01-2008
Super Contributor!

i also have some sizzix dies of all sizes and will be willing to trade. let me know what i can do for you.
Old 12-02-2008
Super Contributor!

Glad you are all posting and hope you are getting some things you like and vice versa.

Can I make a suggestion? Please feel free to be as detailed as you can about your items. For example, tell or show a scan of what Sizzix dies you have. This often will cut down on the amount of PM's you will receive just asking what you have.

Thanks!!
Old 12-13-2008
Super Contributor!

I have several years of back issues of The Rubber Stamper magazine that I would love to sell. Since they are not publishing any longer I thought there might be someone who needs a specific issue or a bunch of issues! Thanks.
Old 12-13-2008
Super Contributor!

Cuttlebug

Did you buy a cuttlebug and then realize that you aren't using it much? I'd love to PM you and make a deal. Please let me know...I am looking for a gently used one, at a good price.

Cathy J
Old 12-27-2008
Super Contributor!

Send a message via AIM to Kathy N.
I have tons of cancelled stamps. If anyone would like some for your artwork, PM me your address and I'll send you some.
Old 12-28-2008
Super Contributor!

Ephemra

I have very little access to pieces of ephemra....vintage cards, pieces of books, magazines, you know what I am talking about "junk"....I would be happy to trade images, papers, whatever. Contact me PM and we'll talk.

Cathy Jacobson
Old 02-13-2009
Super Contributor!

Coluzzle

I would love to get a Coluzzle template for heart shapes. I have a set of 6 Twinkling H2Os, still in the wrapper (bought what I already had! ) that I could offer in trade, or am open to other suggestions.
Old 05-20-2009
Super Contributor!

Greetings!

Does anyone have these Posh Stamps? I've been looking for them forever . O.k. I'm exaggerating, but I'd really like to get these stamps.
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2009
Super Contributor!

I have quite a few stamps and a few supplies for sale. Cleaning house to make room for more!

I have pictures; if interested please email or PM me.

Thanks!

Daylene
Old 10-04-2009
Super Contributor!

Send a message via ICQ to SandDollar
Hi Poshies....Desperately running out of room and Need to destash and will email some of you. Please PM me if interested in several Posh EZMount sets from Sunday...cute colllage setsEZMount from Sunday(some never used), Some Judikins Asian Backgrounds,Original Duets, Lots of wood mounted Posh, Art Institue Glitter, the Enveloper. Later today should be able to email Pics. As a heads up, if you PM your phone I will call you. and show you them on the Sunday International site....I have too much stuff. You will pay postage and let me know if you like my suggested prices, Later, Sandi PS Many of you have my email or phone and you may call me.
Old 03-30-2010
Super Contributor!

****UPDATED**** I sold a bunch of stuff today. My prices are great-check it out.
This is my first time posting here. I've been purging my stamp room for some time now. I have set aside things that I haven't used in quite some time to try out how I work without them. If they stay put away for quite some time, I know I'll never use them again. I am embarrased to say that I have a HUGE amount of things that fit into that category. I am thinking of listing them on e-bay, but I want to give you all a shot at these items first. You can e-mail me at stampira@juno.com for a price list, or a reasonable offer. I will warn you that some of these items are going to cost more in shipping than I expect to get for them. I am not looking to make a profit on these things, just find them good homes. Many of these items come with the directions from the manufacturer. I take very good care of my stamping goodies. Everything is priced well below what I paid for it. I have a goal to get enough money to buy a few of the newer things I am wanting (Tim Holtz products-lol!) So please let me know what you want to take off my hands. I will list several of the items here & there are even more things on my list. I haven't listed any stamps, yet. Some of them are going to be blog candy for comments on my blog, but I have several more than just the Posh stamps. I think I'll take a picture of them in groups, or do videos of them if the lighting is better in the next few days. I'll send you pictures of anything you want to see. I'll put new next to anything that may be unused.

-Score-It mini
-Aleenes Box Maker
-Enveloper
-Colluzel templates-square, circle, rectangle & the mat (all together)
-Colluzel template-square *new in package*
-Colorbox Stampress *new in box*
-Mica flakes from US Artquest- 12 jars & some mica pieces(all together)
-Colorbox black & white inkpad set (there are four white pads & four black ink pads with color hues built in like pink,blue,cream & green with reinkers & how to use sheet) (all together)
-Adirondack Colorwash-four bottles (all together)
-Big & Bossy embossing pad (huge & barely used)
-Wild wire jig with extra wires & tools (all together)
-Primary Elements-two sets (all together)
-Colorbox Petal Point Inkpads-9Color sets-Pinwheel with re-inkers, Mosaic with re-inkers, Aurora with re-inkers, Alchemy with re-inkers, Tuscany, Carnival, Providence, Arboretum, Enchantment

This is my list for now- please e-mail me at stampira@juno.com for prices. I'll have more to list soon. JIL

Last edited by stampire; 03-30-2010 at 06:26 PM.