Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 07-17-2018
Super Contributor!

I am about to scream. This is the second time I've tried to type this and I lost it both times just as I had finished it. I am at the library as the apartment computer is not working right and I can't get on Club Posh. Many times I can't even go through my e-mails. I'm going to send this in parts, so I don't lose it again. We had to come back today a I lost last nights post when my time ran out and the computer shut off, just as I went to hit he post button
Old 07-17-2018
Super Contributor!

Anyway this all started the day after Christmas, when I fell and fractured a couple of ribs. I had been complaining that my ribs hurt , when I coughed. The next thing I know, I woke up several days later in the hospital. I had been in an induced coma as I couldn't breath on my own. They would bring me out every day and put me in, again, until I could breath. I was on a feeding tube and oxygen. I spent a couple of weeks in ICU, then went to therapy for a couple more weeks. In therapy, I was on pureed food. It was awful. Anyway, I am all better, now.
Old 07-17-2018
Super Contributor!

I still don't know what all happened, because my sister and her entire family, left for South America, also the day after Christmas, to see her daughter-in-laws family. She is he one who knows all he right questions to ask, Mike doesn't, and he was the one I had to count on. For a long time after I didn't even know how sick I was. i came home to a couple thousand e-mails, which took several weeks to go through. Anyway, that's why you haven' heard from me in a while.
Old 07-17-2018
Super Contributor!

I forgot to tell you all about Mittens, my new, (now a year old) tuxedo kitty. At Thanksgiving, I was saying that I wanted to get an older cat. My niece, Sara said that someone had dropped a box of 6 kittens in the field next to them and that she had one who was very chill. When we went for Tensley's birthday in mid Dec, Mittens went home with me. The kid's had named him. He is adorable. I missed him so when I was in the hospital and in a month and a half he really grew up. They ended up with 3 kitties as someone took two and I took the one. Unfortunately, they though Vanessa was to young to have kittens, so they now have four more. Live and Learn. I love my Mittens.
Old 07-18-2018
Super Contributor!

So sorry, Kay, to hear about all you have been through. Thanks for letting us know. I am so glad to hear that you are now doing well. I know your new sweet kitty has been a comfort to you. I have 3 cats and they keep us happy here!

April
Old 07-18-2018
Administrator

Great to see your posts Kay. Thank you for not giving up when the system hiccuped. Wow what a winter for you. Well it's Summer now and it sounds like you're all mended. And your new kitty sounds super cute. Glad all is humming along nicely for you. Hopefully we'll see you at StampAway.
Old 07-19-2018
Super Contributor!

Judi, I'm planning to be there. Can't wait to see you.
Old 07-20-2018
Super Contributor!

Yay! I got my bus ticket, today and ordered A ticket from Stampaway, also. Talked to Ann and I am ready to go to Cinci.
Old 07-22-2018
Administrator

Yay, it will be fun to see you guys. We're in the throws or prep now. Whew. So many details.
Old 08-09-2018
Super Contributor!

Tomorrow, I get on the bus for Cinci. I will meet up with Ann (Winserella) and on Sat. it will be on to Stampaway. So excited.
Old 08-10-2018
Super Contributor!

Have a great time, Kay!
Old 08-23-2018
Super Contributor!

Had a great time at Stampaway. Got to see Ann and Go-Go and of course our good, good friend, Judy. Spent way to much money, but it's only once a year.
Old 09-01-2018
Super Contributor!

Hi Poshies.
Finally got into a place of my own--a nice apartment in town. Three years of homeless is over--hopefully for good.
Getting used to apartment living will take a bit, but I'm working on it.
Although I had to leave all my stamping/crafting stuff behind, I'm slowly acquiring a few things. And I've always prided myself on being able to come up with ways to make a little do a lot---just like my pals here at CP.

I'll try to share a pic of a recent project, but I still have to upload from my phone since I haven't figured out how to get photos from my phone into my computer (I have a laptop again!!!).

Catchya later gators!

Last edited by Daniel; 09-01-2018 at 06:21 AM.
Old 09-01-2018
Super Contributor!

So good to have you back again, Daniel! I am looking forward in seeing your creations here.I hope someone there can help you get your pictures on your computer. I use the cloud.

April
Old 09-01-2018
Super Contributor!

Daniel, Good to here from you. I had been off for quite a while and when I got back on, I wondered about you. I always enjoy hearing from you. Glad to hear of your new home. Sorry you had to leave your stamping stuff.