Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > General Forum Info > Posh Swaps

Old 05-01-2017
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Janet yes, I do. It's not till the 5th anyway! Yours will be going out shortly. Your in my thoughts and prayers Janet. Blessing to you my friend.....the flower child
Old 05-05-2017
Super Moderator

Today I got a beautiful card from Brooke (ginger baby) Thank you do much Brooke I love that image and to put a smile on my face Brooke added extra stamped images and paper flowers to boot. It's My Birthday flowers make e happy even when it is not my special day.....the flower child
Old 05-06-2017
Super Moderator

Thank you to all my Poshie friends for all the wonderdul cars that I got for my birthday. I finally got my new computer and will try to get up to date with all of you.
Old 05-08-2017
Super Moderator

Today I got two cards. My thanks goes to you both.....the flower child

Janet, thank you so much for the BD wishes. A humorous card made my day. Such a pretty card. Lovely color combo. Thanks for the greeting on the inside. Keep strong my friend..the flower child

Ann, I am glad the image you chose is your new favorite, flowers of course always makes my foot tap on the floor and makes my heart smile. I love the yellow, orange and green combo. you chose. Thank you so much.....the flower child
Old 05-10-2017
Inky Fingers

Smile Birthday Card

Today I received my first birthday card. Thank you to Yankee (Sheila-Rose) for the very pretty card with a cuttlebugged background and a birthday cake (with lots of candles!!) lol, image that includes a banner and balloons. Very much appreciated.

Janet
Old 05-11-2017
Super Moderator

Today I got a card from Debbie. Thank you Debbie and for my surprise. Debbie's card is embossed in blue a color we both love. The secondary color is pink. So I have butterflies and blossoms. How sweet is that. Thank you Debbie, it has brought a smile to my face.....the flower child
Old 05-13-2017
Super Moderator

Today I got a card from Cindy, thank you Cindy. Your card is so cute a ballerina. I never did wear a tutu but looking at my card I sure wish I did. Thank you so much for he BD wishes.....the flower child
Old 05-17-2017
Super Moderator

Today I got a BD card from Wendy and she added some goodies too. I love goodies. Wendy's cars is very pretty with lots of textures sort of shabby chick (spelling). Of course the main focal is flowers to match the rest of the card. Thank you Wendy, oh and I do celebrate the whole month long.....the flower child
Old 05-19-2017
Inky Fingers

Talking more cards

I've received 3 more cards over the past few days but didn't feel well enough to acknowledge them more quickly. Sorry.

Thank you to Debbie (DebRN) for a pretty pastel card with a pink embossed butterfly background, Happy Birthday oval, and pale blue sheer ribbon. Thanks also for the pretty pieces of paper you enclosed.

Thank you Mary (loosluck) for the very unusual shaker card. The shaker part is 3 balloons joined together backed with sparkly blue paper and filled with various eyelet red lips and other brads. There's also a Happy Birthday gold diecut on a banner. Very unusual.

Thank you to Blossom for a bright, colourful flower card on a pretty flower-covered background paper. It's all done in various shades of purple with some yellow put in for good measure.

Thanks to everyone who's sent me cards so far. You've brightened what has been quite a bleak time for me!

Janet
Old 05-25-2017
Super Moderator

Today I got a BD card from Judi. Thank you Judi. Judi's card is a technique I have seen Judi do before. I'm not sure some under glass LOL! Its gorgeous done in pinks and gold with tons of glitter. Thank you Judi and no I don't mind getting older its rather fun. I just wish my body had the same outlook as my age. ( ouch). Thanks again.....the flower child
Old 05-27-2017
Inky Fingers

Smile more cards

Received two more cards a few days ago and apologize for not acknowledging them sooner.

Thank you, Wendy, for the very classic card done in colours of mocha and light orange with embossed background layers. Many thanks also for the little envelopes I had enquired about before. They'll be put to good use one of these days.

Thank you Ann (and Go-go) for the card that looks like it was watercoloured, but is the Stampin'Up flowers stamp and mounted on a polka-dot background. I appreciate your personal message inside.

I'm happy to add both these lovely cards to my 2017 birthday card stash.

Janet
Old 05-31-2017
Inky Fingers

Talking Great Birthday Card

Received a delightful birthday card today from Cindy (Stampedy Jane). It has two great -looking gals who are waaaay younger than me (LOL) fussy cut and brightly coloured and mounted on sparkly silver paper with a vertical Happy Birthday between them. Loved the stamped inside sentiment too, Cindy. Thank you very much!!

Janet
Old 06-05-2017
Inky Fingers

Talking Wow!

Got a fabulous bright, cheerful birthday card from Judy!! I've never seen such brightly-coloured tinted diamond glaze! Thank you, Judi, for your words of encouragement and love the stick figure of you standing on your head. LOL.
It's a keeper!!!!

Janet
Old 06-05-2017
Inky Fingers

Wow again!

Mail just came and there was a fabulous birthday card from Brooke. There's a dress on a stand on the cover along with the word "Friends" mounted on a black die cut. Cover sentiment stamp says "congratulations! all dressed up with somewhere to go!" and inside the stamp says 'happy birthday! fashionably late...but worth the wait'.

Love the whole thing, Brooke, and yes, it was worth the wait. Thank you very much.

Janet
Old 06-13-2017
Administrator

WOWeeee...got a Birthday card from Yankee. Wonderful 3D stenciled mixed media card with butterflies on a blue background. Sheila...looks like Splash Inks to meeeeee??? How fun! THANK YOU!!!