Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > General Forum Info > Posh Swaps

Old 03-04-2013
Super Contributor!

Swap Moms & Others...

As far as I know we've had two ongoing Swap Moms for awhile:

Loosluck for the COTM and Blossom for the ATC.
Ladies you are doing a fine job! Don't change a thing!

Other swaps and/or challenges that have come up are when someone else wants to have a swap of a specific topic or a challenge for us. There is always a variety of ideas and participants - sometimes a little and sometimes a lot. That's the fun of things! Some of us have the time to do more than others - there is something for everyone.

When I see a swap or challenge, I read the rules, and if I have time I'll join in - if not - I won't.

It is rewarding to try something different and get out of our boxes but it is also nice to have a basic routine to fall back on.

That's how I see things.
~ Wendy
Old 03-04-2013
Super Contributor!

Might be a bit off topic, but I had a good time starting from page #1 & (re)reading all theposts on this thread. Not something I do often, but can be useful (least for me) Found a suggestion that's working as inspiration for my piece for the recycle challenge (#1).

LOL, Blossom! I'll pass on filling in as Swap Pop, but thanx for thinking of me, ma'am.

LOL #2! Good luck on the blogs & book, Lois--really! I haven't touched my 2 blogs in months & I'm still writing my book, but only in my head.

The current plotline has several online (crafting) friends meeting in person for the first time. Haven't decided whether to keep the stains just inky or not.
Old 03-05-2013
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Your welcome Daniel. I hope when I do get things up and running you will stop by and read I think you will be intrigued. I'm committed to writing a post a day once things get rolling. It's a personal story.

I think you should write a crafting book and get it out of your head and on to paper. You have a wealth of information in that head of yours.

Now as far as reading the whole thread I think it gives people a good sense of what is going on since this thread has been posted. You have said that you like to read and I hope you had fun reading this thread. LOL!!! I hope that made sense......the flower child