Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > General Forum Info > Posh Swaps

Old 07-24-2017
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Yummy items you have gotten April. Joyce great job. I love the pretty tag. April have fun with your goodies......the flower child
Old 07-24-2017
Super Contributor!

I finally got to check out my gifts from Ann - They came in a BIG shoebox.
I got lots-s-s of stamps - a couple of wood mounted sets. a couple of clear sets, a bunch of cute wood mounted stamps; hand made paper, an incredible assortment of stamped images, a bag of "cool stuff" (spiders, bugs, flowers, tags), a big roll of ribbon, a couple of small rolls of ribbon, micro beads, adhesive paper flags, stickers, brads, a big stack of A2 paper cuts, and, of course, a beautiful card.

Thank you Ann so much.

As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't opening the gifts I received until I got my box sent out. And I did get it into the mail today (I was away most of last week.)

So, if you haven't gotten you gift yet, it is on its way.

Let's all thank Lois for doing a great job again this year!
Old 07-24-2017
Super Contributor!

Since Joyce doesn't do computer as Judi mentioned, here are some of the things I sent her in the swap ,couldn't get a real good picture taken, I don't have a very good camera. Hope she enjoys them.
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2017
Super Moderator

According to the postal service my recipient should be getting there secret santa tommorow. Wonder where it is going?

And yes a big thank you to Lois for her dedication to doing the Secret Santa swap every year. I know I always enjoy it very much!
Old 07-25-2017
Super Moderator

Ann good job on your items sent to Nedra. Nedra I don't know how you waited. LOL! Nedra enjoy your goodies......the flower child
Old 07-25-2017
Super Moderator

Joyce, you have gotten some great items from Deborah. I know you will have fun playing. Deborah thanks for posting your items. Good job.....the flower child
Old 07-25-2017
Super Moderator

Today is the 25th of the month you should all have gotten your packages by now. Some will be arriving a little late please be patient. THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.....the flower child
Old 07-25-2017
Super Moderator

I rec'd my very nice package from Wendy. I really love everything she sent. Thank you Wendy
Old 07-26-2017
Super Contributor!

I received my Christmas in July swap today from TerriO(Denise) and WOW is it ever wonderful I'll take pics and describe tomorrow when I don't have to work and have more time,Thank you so much I love it all!!!!
Old 07-26-2017
Super Contributor!

I recieved my Christmas in July today from Ceramics (Annette Stewart). I sent her a PM telling her how much I liked it. A number of Stampin' Up things, stamps, paper, Christmas ornament, folders, tags, etc. I was really happy with her choices. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2017
Super Moderator

I received my package today from Nedra. I love it all Nedra! She sent me some really neat and unusual items. Still trying to figure out how to post a picture. I will attempt again tomorrow. But just to mention a few things, stickles, embossing powders, an ornament, spectrum coloring pads(will enjoy those so much at night when I need to unwind. I love to color), stamp set which I absolutely love, paper, and sea salt and almond chocolate bar! There is more but I am doing this from memory as I have a cat asleep in my lap at the moment. And when the cat moves I'm headed for a bite of that chocolate bar!
Oh yeah it had a nativity set I can paint too, how cool is that?
Thanks again Nedra, it made my day!
Old 07-27-2017
Super Contributor!

Sounds like everyone really enjoyed the swap, and got some great stuff!
Old 07-27-2017
Super Contributor!

Things I got from Denise: wooden sea horse s
black brads, beautiful gold and white note cards and envelopes different designs. Clear stamps dealing with coffee, Clear stamps all different with several different happenings, a pkg of tags,2 5x7 templates, flower bling ,Black and black and white flowers and brads,4 pencils, Tim Holtz texture fades embossing folder stitched plaid,2 pkg 3d stickers dragon flies and a little girl with eggs bunny and flowers, adhesive fabric stack, Adhesive card stock pkg,a stack of different designs of card stock atc size,2 booklets to draw or design in,2 pieces of beautiful card stock, and a lovely card. And a beautiful envelope the card was in and a beautiful big envelope thing were in and everything was each wrapped . a picture of her beautiful art work below in pic.
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2017
Super Contributor!

It looks like everyone got wonderful swaps Thanks so much for organizing these swaps for us Blossom!!We can all start creating!!
Old 07-28-2017
Super Contributor!

Thank you Aiko

I want to send out a Big Thank You to Aiko for my Christmas in July Goodies!! SO exciting to get new toys to play with !! I hope I successfully attached a picture I took of all the goodies. Thank you again Aiko for taking the time to select such fun products for me to try. I love the flower stamp and can not wait to try the stencils, clear plastic, embossing powder, & trays out. First time I ever saw those little trays. Love them. Thank you again - Hugs,
Annette
Attached Images