Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > General Forum Info > Posh Swaps

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

I'm rather sad only half have played so I have decided unless you want to let me know if I should continue with the ATC SWAP on a monthly basis.....the flower child
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Inky Fingers

Lois, I'm really disappointed to hear that only half of those who signed up to be in the swap have actually taken part in July.

I really like this swap as it's very nice to receive a lovely little piece of art. I enjoy making the ATCs as I can put my health troubles away for a little while and concentrate of making the ATC.

Have you been able to contact those who didn't participate to ask them why? I know it's more trouble for you but we all are responsible adults who should honour our commitments. It's only one a month. Perhaps, when the mojo hits, we could make more than one to keep on hand for the next couple of months.

Thank you for all that you do for us.

Janet
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Super Contributor!

That is sad to hear. Hopefully, everyone is well and safe. I would like to continue the ATC but will wait to hear what everyone else wants to do. Thank you for everything you do, hugs, DebRN
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Thank you Janet. Yes one a month is all it takes but I don't think I should have to chase people either. Who people signed up I always ask them that they will stay in the swap until they let me know that they want out. Lets see what more people have to say. Thanks again.....the flower child
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Debbie my pleasure. you know I love this swap. Thanks for your input.....the flower child
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Super Contributor!

Hi. I would still like to have an ATC swap even if there is a small group. Hope it's just summer activities that have made participation low.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Yes Wendy I agree with you but I need to hear from all 10 players. Thank you.....the flower child
Old 3 Weeks Ago
yankee

I also love the ATC swaps. I sent mine, but don't know if it was delivered!
I have a problem with the mail and am angry with them. Two of my birthday cards looked like they were run over or caught in machinery!
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Thank you Sheila. I know you love the ATC swap. I'm sorry you are having trouble with the mail. I think my biggest concern is that I just want to make sure that everyone still wants to play. I get upset when I see only so few follow the guidelines that I set. I've been late myself at times, life gets in the way. What I'm trying to say is that I don't bite and people who have know me for a long time know I'm willing to work with people if they are going to be late. so I can let the other person know that their ATC is on the way.

I also wanted to know if people were still interested.....the flower child

PS sorry for the long post Sheila thanks for you answering the thread
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Lois, The atc is one of my favorite formats. I do hope it continues. I mailed mine to Judi several weeks ago but I know she has been busy with shows. I would post it but haven't tried again to see if I can get a post to upload. Our dog of 11 years had been very sick and we laid him to rest on Friday. I guess my heart just hasn't been into fighting with the computor. I have not received an atc for July. If I did it is possible that it was put aside when our dog was sick. Also we have not been home as we went to visit my mother in law as she was celebrating her 90th birthday. It has just been a bit stressful around here. I do apologize for not letting you know. Please know I appreciate your efforts in organizing the monthly atc. And if someone did send me an atc please let me know or better yet post it and that would let me know if i received it.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Denise I'm not blaming anyone person. Thanks for letting me know and I'm sorry you are having some sadness right now. I don't have any pets but what I understand that they are like family members. Happy Birthday to your mil wow 90 that's a long life and a blessing to live that long.

The ATC is my favorite too. I know Judi is swamped three shows a row. Thanks for your continued interest in the ATC swap......the flower child
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Lois, I realize you were not placing blame. I just wanted to let you know. Thank you for the condolences. Yes 90 is a long life and she is still doing well for her age. She still gets around pretty good.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

All is well Denise. The names have gone out for August. Have fun everyone....the flower child
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Inky Fingers

Today's mail delivered an ATC beauty by Judi. Love love the holder she made for the ATC and the ATC itself is another beauty. The image is called an Elephant Plant but she doesn't know why. LOL. Thank you Judi, for this beautiful ATC and for all the kind words you had to say. Big hugs back to you!

Name: July, 2017 ATC
Username: Judi
Title: Elephant Plant
Keywords: Judi didn't say but I assume every image and the background are all by Judikins.
Attached Images

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Beautiful ATC and holder. Judi. Love how you have colored. Lovely work as always.....the flower child