Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 07-03-2013
Super Contributor!

Oh,my,gosh!! ! She is adorable!! And sooo healthy looking YEAH!!! Love her little outfit too! a diva already
Old 07-03-2013
Inky Fingers

What a little doll she is, Kathy! I could just 'eat them up' at this age. Enjoy!!!
Janet
Old 07-03-2013
Administrator

Grammy (Kathy), she's adorable!!! And my favorite color, what a gal! Oh and Meowllory, hope she is healing fast.
Old 07-04-2013
Super Contributor!

Send a message via AIM to Kathy N.
Happy 4th of July everyone. It's hot and humid here and is expected to be in the 90's until the middle of next week. Boo, hiss. I probably won't leave the house unless I absolutely have to.

Meowllory got her stitches out yesterday. She still has to wear the collar for seven more days and I have to spritz the antiseptic on her leg three times a day too. She's mad because we won't let her down the cellar. She sits at the baby gate and meows none stop. She thinks she's going to wear me down. I hope I'm made of sterner stuff.

Got out some stamps to make my ATC and hopefully will work on that today.
Old 07-04-2013
Super Contributor!

ENABLER ALERT!!!!!!

Sizzix has a 75% off sale on embossing folders, dies and eclipse cartridges made before 2013. I just got $187 worth of dies and embossing folders for $57 and that included $10 shipping. Got lots of Tim Holtz dies and even some of those Vintaj embossing folders that emboss metal. Might go back for seconds later.
Old 07-04-2013
Super Contributor!

Smile

Happy Fourth to you, too!

We're not getting much rain from the stalled front, but the humidity is gawdawful. We're not breathing the air--we're 'wearing' it like a blanket.

Glad to hear the cat's doing ok, Kathy. Betting you'll 'cave' before the cat does--or slip it a chill pill.

Cute pic of GD. She's a looker!

Nothing special for us today on the food front--food has no appeal & I'm already cooking myself. Mom's taking in enough to keep herself going. I'm quaffing cool beveages to hydrate.

Hope y'all have a terrific day!
Old 07-04-2013
yankee

I am heading out to my sons house to celebrate my 70th birthday with a BBQ and pool party with most all my family. It is suppose to be cooler today with a high of only 109.
I have to babysit tomorrow so I don't know if I will go see any fireworks tonight, maybe on the TV.
Old 07-04-2013
Administrator

HAPPY Birthday Yankee!! I TOTALLY GET IT NOW!!! Pool party sounds fab. Especially with the hot hot hot weather you've been having. Yes...I know, its not as hot as it sounds (118), it's a dry heat!!

And Happy Birthday USA!!! Happy celebrations to all of you Poshies!! I'm glad you're telling us what you're doing for the day. It's fun to hear about everyone's different traditions. I love reading about weather, food, activities. Daniel and Blossom, I know you're both in PA, and Blossom for sure in Philadelphia. I was wondering if it's a huge event in PA since it's where the Declaration of Independence was written?

Growing up in CA, the original locations of these historic events are fascinating. Since CA was established and settled late, it's not as common for us to encounter buildings and locations that are older than 70 years old. Of course there are several, but nothing compared to the East Coast. So when we visit these places, I can't believe the buildings and things still in use today are hundreds of years old. And take it an ocean further, it's mind boggling to see buildings in England that are hundreds and hundreds of years old. Boy! It's Crazy. Now this brings to mind another question, I wonder what the English think of our Independence Day celebrations. I wonder if they think "oh gosh we lost," or "yea!, the kids have moved out!?"
Old 07-04-2013
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Living in Philadelphia all of my life we are proud of having the Historical landmarks but most of us go to visit them as children in school. At least in my case we look for the tourist to help boost our visitors to the city, but we always seem to steer clear of the Important landmarks and the true meaning of Independence Hall and all it stands for at least I do. I guess what I'm tying to say is that most Philadelphians take the landmarks for granted. It is very hard to get excited about visiting something when you see it everyday.......the flower child
Old 07-04-2013
Super Moderator

Kathy, your granddaughter I precious........the flower child

Sheila, Happy Birthday. Hope your day was wonderful......the flower child
Old 07-04-2013
Super Contributor!

Kathy - you'd better go back to Sizzix and get more; since you're the one who let me know about the sale. I spent about $125 (saved nearly $400) - yes, I bought too much. I hope Meowllory is better soon. And Evelyn is precious.

I'll watch the Macy's fireworks on TV and look out the living room window to see the local fireworks.

Happy 4th all.

Nedra

ps - Happy Birthday Sheila-Rose!
Old 07-04-2013
Super Moderator

Happy Birthday Sheila Rose and Kathy that is one beautiful little grand daughter.
Old 07-05-2013
Super Contributor!

Nedra, I won't have any problem buying more. With all the embossing folders I have, I can't believe there are still a ton more I don't have.

The weather here is horribly hot and humid. We went out shopping and I couldn't wait to get home to the air conditioning.
Old 07-06-2013
Super Contributor!

Just wondering, can my Cuttlebug use the dies and e.bs.that are for sale at Sizzix?
Old 07-06-2013
Super Contributor!

Julie, I don't have a Cuttlebug so I don't know how big the machine is. You could probably use sizzlet dies because they're thin like the Cuttlebug dies. I don't know if the thicker dies like the Bigz and Original will fit. If your Cuttlebug can use embossing folders, then the Sizzix embossing folders will fit because they are the same size as other company embossing folders. Hope this helps. Maybe someone who has a Cuttlebug can answer better.