Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 10-22-2013
stampedinhisimage

Virginia, I am soooo glad to hear that you are feeling better. Your Christian doctor along with The Great Physician's direction should put you on the mend for good I pray. Hugs, Diana
Old 10-23-2013
Super Contributor!

Do you still hear from Char or were these goodies from years past, Daniel?
Old 10-23-2013
Super Contributor!

Years past, Julie.
Old 10-24-2013
Angels are all around us.

Julie I still talk to Char on the phone and stay in touch

Daylene and Sue to.

I am going to get to see my grandbaby Saturday, she is already

walking,

Trudy
Old 10-25-2013
Super Contributor!

Tell them all hi for us! We miss them at Club Posh! Have fun with your granddaughter!
Old 10-26-2013
Administrator

Our weatherman reported 80+ degrees today, but he was wrong. I'm really glad because Autumn in LA does not feel like the descriptions we read about: cool crisp weather, multi-colored leaves, Jack-o-Lanterns on the porch. We're still in shorts. Oh gosh, I'm not complaining—I'm actually pretty happy that the weatherman (or gal, depending on which tv station you watch) was wrong today. I just got a nice scarf and because it's not 80+ degrees today, I can actually wear it. Yippee. Funny, it's these little things that brighten my day! Speaking of warm weather, Yankee...we're coming your way next week. I'll post the upcoming JudiKins shows in the Stores and Shows thread.
Old 10-26-2013
yankee

I will see you there!
Old 11-07-2013
Super Contributor!

Smile

How's your week going, Poshies? Hope all those fighting the good fight with health matters are winning their battles--even the small 'wins' are important.

Mom had an eye appt on tuesday & got less-than-good news. Her macular degeneration has progressed to the point where her dr. had to tell her she will no longer be able to drive. For sis & me this is a huge relief, but we both know that for mom it represents another loss of feeling independent. She seems to be taking it well, but I'm waiting for her reaction to pop out somewhere. 'Sok. I'm a big boy & figure I can deal with.

It was a rainy day here, but rain's passed now. Mom wants 'pea' soup for supper. OK by me. Easy to make & I like it, too.

Got my Nov. ATC in the mail & currently working on 3 other swap pieces. None are due 'til Dec., but I'm enjoying the therapy. One piece is my Dec. ATC. It's in early stages, but I like what I've done so far.

Another piece is for a monthly tag swap. The theme is trees & we have to use glitter on the piece. I'm thinking of Trudy as I keep adding glitter to piece. Might send my swapmate sunglasses along with the tag. My piece will actually have a CP connection. I'm using diecut trees that Loosluck rak'd me several years ago. They were just what I needed, Loosy!

The last piece is a (stamped) Art Doll. We have to make a Christmas Angel. I have a few things started, but lots more work to do with it--including figuring out where it wants to go. Ain't it amazing how so many of our projects have minds of their own?!

Judy. How'd you do @ the latest show/sale?

Off to get supper underway. Hope y'all have a terrific today & even better tomorrow!
Old 11-08-2013
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

I'm glad you had a use for them Daniel. Sorry to hear about your mom's eyes, I'm kinda in the same place she is. So far I haven't had to give up driving, but I cannot drive in the evening anymore. My daughter is smileing from ear to ear. LOL
Old 11-09-2013
Super Contributor!

I just saw this about Trudy not feeling well. Please , let's all send our positive thoughts to help her to feel better! Hopefully, the heart monitor will let the Drs. know what your problem is. I hate to see any of my Posh friends not feeling well!
Old 11-10-2013
Super Contributor!

Talking Happy Today!

Well. I'm a happy cook today. Made a chicken & rice casserole for today's dinner. We haven't had it in quite awhile. I tasted it found it ok. Mom ate 2 helpings! (rare for her). She said it was goood!

And.... Another 'happy'. The grandson stopped by to visit before heading back to NYC. Mom offered him the car & he accepted. He's moving it up to Sister's house & mom has plenty of time to deal with transferring title & registration. Hooray!

'Course I'm sure mom will have 'new' things to concern her & I'll be hearing about them , but one hurdle at a time.

Terri got my Nov. ATC & I'm happy she liked it. Gonna be fun to see the rest of them as they arrive.

Hope all those with health matters are doing well or better.

Hope all of us have a good day today & even better tomorrow!
Old 11-13-2013
Angels are all around us.

What a wonderful two page write up on our Terry "griz""

in RSM. He taught me how to do scenic stamping to. I received many cards

from Griz and a lot of emails.

Did anyone else read the wonderful tribute to Terry?? There was also a

mention of our Kathy Nycz to

Trudy
Old 11-14-2013
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

I'm sitting here freezing and Judi is running around in shorts. I am sick with a virus that my great grandbaby brought into the house. She is all smile and I can't breathe.
Old 11-17-2013
Super Contributor!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosluck View Post
I'm sitting here freezing and Judi is running around in shorts. I am sick with a virus that my great grandbaby brought into the house. She is all smile and I can't breathe.
Well that just 'bites', Loosy! Hope you feel better real soon, pal!

Yesterday's weather was lovely--high 50s & sunny. Today is still warmish (for mid-november), but grey sky & good chance of rain. 'Sok. Not going anywhere & it's not snow.

Dinner here is gonna be easy-peasy. Doing a premade roast pork (& gravy). We're having that with a boiled yam & creamy cole slaw. Leftovers will be used on monday. Mom likes the leftover boiled yam mashed up & browned in butter. So do I for that matter.

Mom got restaurant giftcards for several of her friends & I've offered to decorate their plain envelopes. What's really neat is that in the goodies I got from StampWilly, there's a set of 6 stamps that are perfect for the project.

I've started working on my recycle piece (wrapping paper). Stamped one image & found 2 other stamps for it. One is Judikins & the other is Posh. Cool! I have 3 candidates for the 'WP', but want to check the stash & see what else might catch my eye.

Did the major buying for the T-Day meal. Mom & I are deciding what dishes we're making to go with the 'boid'. Tuff decisions 'cause we have so many faves.

Hope everyone is having a terrific today & hope you'll post a few words to share with all here @ CP.
Old 11-17-2013
Super Contributor!

Daniel, have you considered chocolate covered brussel sprouts in bleu cheese sauce?? Just kidding. Sounds pretty awful, doesn't it? I dislike brussel sprouts even if they are done
"well."