Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > General Forum Info > Headlines

Old 03-03-2017
Administrator

March - Already?

It's a gorgeous day today! Still brisk for me here in Los Angeles, so I'm kinda layered up! I love my sweaters and have had fun staying warm. Yes, those of you in cooler parts of the world can call me a "Weather Wimp."

As a kid, I didn't understood my childhood coloring book calendar, when there was a "lion and lamb" illustrated on the page. But with all our travels, I've been lucky to experience a variety of weather in March. So I suppose with our pretty weather this week, I'd say it's a "lamb" day today. All the bright sun shinning into my room, kinda makes me feel like digging into my inks and stamps to start working on our March swaps and challenges.

Just so you all know, Stampwilly has posted a new Challenge for March ...anything punched. I happen to have a project from my Cardmaking book. It was fun to make...just punched from different colors of paper.

COTM and ATC Swaps are in full swing. There's no deadline to join the swaps. Just let either "Swap Mom - Blossom or Wendy" know you're interested and they'll get you going. These are easy...one card or one ATC sent to a rotating Swap Buddy for the month. It's ALWAYS fun to get cards in the MAIL!!
Old 03-03-2017
Super Contributor!

Love your punched trees, Judi!

April
Old 03-03-2017
Inky Fingers

Me too!
Janet
Old 03-03-2017
Administrator

Shhhhh, don't let anyone know... that card looks easy to make ...but actually, it was kinda tedious! it wasn't the punching that was difficult. Gluing the teeny and delicate snowflakes was time consuming part. I don't know how many "thingys" glued themselves together in the process. Anyway, here's another card that was MUCH easier. Punch the holes in the striped paper and adhere this over a contrasting color.