Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 05-15-2010
Angels are all around us.

she joined yesterday. Peggy please introduce yourself.
Trudy
Old 05-15-2010
Super Contributor!

Congratulations Trudy for your new stamping buddy, Peggy.
Peggy, we are glad to have you as a new member.
Laela, I am thinking of you and know that you will do well with your surgery.
Sue, you may just be onto something. When you aren't looking, that is when something truly wonderful just happens along. Here's to hurrying up that something wonderful for you!
Hugs, DebRN
Old 05-16-2010
Super Contributor!

I want tp thank everyone for all of their prayers, PM's, E-cards, e-mails and cards that I got during my convelesance. I got and adorable card with a ducky under a raincloud from Laela. I got many ecards and messages and I appreciate them very much. I think that the surgeon was pleased with my progress, but decided to wait till Thurs to take my stitches out as there was still a bit too much swellimg. This is the first time that I have attempted to spend this much time at the computer which I think I had better put an end to soon and get my foot back up on its pillow. Guess it's time to dig out another DVD. This time I think it will be Easter Parade. Can't beat Judy Garland. Well, bye for now. Kay
Old 05-17-2010
Super Contributor!

Send a message via AIM to Kathy N.
Today is the first day of that crafting, recipe, books, decorating and beauty tips blog. If you leave a comment, you can also win something. It looks like it will be interesting. www.anastasiapollack.blogspot.com
Old 05-17-2010
Super Contributor!

Thank you Kathy N. it looks like a fun site and I am always up for a good book. This will be my first craft/mystery book if I can find it around here.I may need to buy it from her.She sounds fun Neat art ideas also!
Old 05-17-2010
Super Contributor!

I'm so glad that you got through the surgery OK, Kay! Wishing you a very speedy and pain free recovery. Check in occasionally so we can know how you are doing!

Tomorrow will be my last day on Club Posh for a little while. My surgery is on Thursday, and I will be staying with my son for a few days after they let me out. So, until I get back home, I will rely on your prayers and be missing you all very much!! Trudy (lacieluv) will be posting how my surgery goes and how I'm doing. She also has my address if you want it.

Club Posh is a very important part of my life. I have devoted a lot of time helping keep it running smoothly. I've zapped a million spammers! (Maybe not quite that many). I have grown very fond of many of you and cherish the friendships we have made. Be sure and keep everything going good while I'm gone!!! If you need anything, Sue or Debbie will be here doing their best to keep CP the great place it is.

Love you all very much!
Old 05-17-2010
Super Contributor!

Send a message via AIM to Kathy N.
Good luck with your surgery Laela. I'm sure you'll do fine. How could you not with all of us Poshies praying for you?
Old 05-17-2010
Super Contributor!

Laela, I mentioned to my husband at dinner tonight that you were having your surgery this week,so we'll both be thinking of you. I know you'll do well, and we'll all look forward to hearing about your progress. We love you!
Old 05-17-2010

Tomorrow Laela starts on clear liquids so we need to start our prayer engines up for her.
Love you Laela,
Trudy
Old 05-17-2010
Super Contributor!

Hi Laela You'll be in the BEST hands, not only with the surgeons but with God too! You'll be fine, so relax and enjoy the medicationI remember talking to the surgeon and the nurse and the anesthesiolgist(sp) , finished what I had to say and then I woke up in my room! Great medsAnd, of COURSE, I will be thinking of you and sending prayers your way! Hugs, Julie
Old 05-17-2010

If anyone need Laelas addy please email me at home first please, if you do not have my home email please PM me.

As soon as her husband calls me on Thursday when she is out of surgery i will let you know right away.

All prayer warriers lets join hands, hearts and minds together, on our prayer mission. Thank you
Trudy (lacieluv)
Old 05-18-2010
"Hello, Cacanot!"

I am just catching up with the chat after having had company due to both sons graduating (woo-hoo! ) so I am so pleased to hear that you are recovering well, Kay, and that you bravely got your stitches out, Trudy! Laela, you are in my prayers as you are doing your pre-op stuff right now and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers as you have surgery!
Trudy, I thought that your post about how the surgeon gives you the scissors they use to take out your stitches so that you can take them home for crafting was hilarious. Now, that's a hard way to get some good scissors! LOL Laela, I guess you might consider asking for any scalpels or scissors to take home for your craft cabinet?!?
Old 05-18-2010
Super Contributor!

Laela, You will be in my prayers. I will be praying that your surgury goes well and that you will recover swiftly. God is the great healer and I know from experience that he can be counted on. Kay
Old 05-18-2010
Super Contributor!

Laela you know we are all hear thinking of you, and keeping you in our prayers... You are going to do just fine! All my love, sending hugs your way...
Old 05-18-2010
Super Contributor!

Thanks, everybody. I am drinking my clear liquids and getting ready for the long stay in the bathroom this evening. (gross).

I am so thankful for you all. I am very confident in God's ability to take care of things and I depend on Him entirely. Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts! I'll miss you all but I'll be back soon! Love you all!!