Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 04-29-2010
homeschmomof4

Send a message via Yahoo to JeanneLee
Morning everyone...I get on the PC during morning time while there is a break during school. Our second child just finished high school and we have now graduated two! Our oldest DS hopes to graduate from college next spring.
The one graduating this year is our only daughter. I still have two more to go...they are currently in 7th and 10th.

Trudy...its wonderful to see you and Kandie and Leslie...your GD, Natasha is precious!

Never thought of adding some photos here! Its wonderful to see fellow Poshies!
Old 04-29-2010
Super Contributor!

This is a great idea! I stamp during the day because I am home and hubby is at work. Nights are out for me. What cute pictures of Kandie and Natasha! I do not have pets or grandkids. Oldest son has been traveling India, Laos, Thailand and Cambodia since he graduated from college in Dec. Will get home June 7th! I have had fun following him by internet, seeing the places he has been. 2nd son lives with us (20) and is working. What style of stamping do you like? I have been stamping a looooong time and like all styles. Depends on the mood I'm in.

Stampwilly
Old 04-29-2010
Super Contributor!

Trudy I love the picture of you and Kandie... What a cutie...

Leslie congratulations again, and your granddaughter is precious! I believe she is well worth you being away from the club and stamping! Glad to have you back though!! Who knows she may enjoy stamping with you when she gets a little older!

I love that you all are sharing a bit about yourselves, and even posting pictures!

Jeannelee, congrats on your two graduating! Must be very interesting homeschooling them..

April, I bet it is very interesting in a sense traveling with your son on his adventure! I hope he is keeping a journal! My niece did that when she was in Spain for a month while studying abroad...

I Enjoy reading what everyone is chatting about!
Old 04-29-2010
Angels are all around us.

Sue, who is the cutie?? Me or Kandie ROFL
lacieluv
Old 04-29-2010
Super Contributor!

i have enjoyed reading about everyone and there pets, grandchildren and stamping. i have five grandchildren, three boys and two girls. they are great children. the nicest thing is we all live in the same town.

i don't think i have a style for stamping. i just do what comes to mind. this computer drives me crazy. won't let me do what i had done on the old one.

i do have a cat . my daughter needed to move home a few years ago and bought him with her. when she moved on it was to a place where she could not have pet. he has been with us over ten years now. we have gotten attached to him. i wanted a dog but am glad i don't have one because i retired last year. now my dh and i can go when we want. my daughter takes care of the cat.

guess i have gone on enough. talk to you later.
Old 04-29-2010
Super Contributor!

Trudy- That's a great picture! Nice to see your smiling face. Thanks for posting it.
My son will turn 17 tomorrow! I can hardly believe it.
I had a doctors appointment today & he gave me a clean bill of health. I have one more year before thay determine that this form of cancer can't come back. I feel sooooo lucky.
JIL
Old 04-29-2010
Super Contributor!

Congratulations, Jil. I will keep you in my thoughts for a full recovery.
Congratulations on your son's 17th birthday. What a celebration for your family! Hugs, Debbie
Old 04-29-2010
Super Contributor!

Yeahhhhh for you Jil!!! Keep doing what you're doing,going to the appts.Having the checkups and everything else that is needed.You will be there for your sons 27th birthday and you will see your grandchildren!!
Old 04-29-2010
Super Contributor!

Trudy, you know you are a cutie, but..... LOL

Linda you will figure out your computer!!! You hang in there and sooner or later you will be running it just like your old one!!

Jil that is fantastic news!! As a cancer survivor of 7 years this June, I understand!

Just thought I would share, I am still living out of boxes, keep fingers crossed that we find a place soon!! Waiting for a call on one place, she said if her son doesn't move in, it's ours...
Old 04-30-2010
Super Contributor!

My fingers are crossed for you, Sue.
thanks to everyone who is making the most of this new Chat Forum. DebRN
Old 04-30-2010
"Hello, Cacanot!"

Oh no, I don't know if I can follow this type of chat thread very well because I am terrible at puzzles (or maybe it is just scrolling ) but I did want to join in and add that I had the pleasure of meeting Trudy (live and in person!) at the Grapevine Rubber Stamping Show several years ago (she brought her handsome Harold but not cute Kandie! ) Trudy, as you might of guessed, is one FUN lady whose enthusiasm for stamping just makes you wanna say, "Yahoooooooo!!!!" right along with her.

Thanks for all the congrats about Natasha...being "Grandma" is fun for me!

JeanneLee probably remembers that I was also a homeschooling mom of my three for a few years but put 'em back in public school by the time they needed algebra(!) Congrats on all your progress/success and perseverance! My oldest son is graduating from college (and going on to graduate school) and my youngest son is graduating from high school in May, too.

Diana: it sounds like we both have a "full house" and congrats on YOUR 13 month old grandson! You'll have to PM me so we can compare notes on the "full house" issues.

Jil: Loved your utube easel card video and BIG congrats on your health!!!

Sue: Best wishes on your upcoming move...that is always so stressful but a relief when you get settled again...

So good to read news from DebRN, LindaBeyer, Laela/stampingground, Stampwilly/April and JulieBT (who also has a son about to graduate high school!) This is a pretty celebratory time of year due to so many graduations, weddings, and the like.

I've got to carve out some time to send some PMs to some of my old buddies who must have thought I had fallen off the face of the earth. It is funny how, even after I had not been to the site in such a l-o-n-g time, I remember everybody like it was just yesterday...glad to see everybody seems to be doing pretty well...
Old 04-30-2010
Super Contributor!

Hi, Inkycat, it is so much fun hearing from you again as well. Congrats on everything going on in your life. DebRN
Old 04-30-2010
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Hi all, Trudy, I'm so glad that you are getting better and you have a cutie pie there.
Jil, I had cervical cancer 35 years ago and I have been clean all these years, Congrats on getting a good report. I have 4 grandsons and 1 granddaughter by marriage. I have a wonderful 6yr old great grandson. Unfortunately they all live in different directions along the eastern seaboard. I very rarely see them. Mary
Old 04-30-2010
homeschmomof4

Send a message via Yahoo to JeanneLee
Whew!! I just got home from a local park...DD got her HS diploma today! So we went out to take photos for her grad announcement...after 3 outfit changes we ended up with 150 photos! Hoping one or two turns out. It was a beautiful afternoon to take photos.
Old 04-30-2010
Super Contributor!

Congratulations to your daughter and to you and your family on her graduation! I have another month till my DS graduates, IF he gets everything done on time