Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 04-06-2017
Super Contributor!

Janet and Denise you are both in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.
hugs,
Brooke
Old 04-06-2017
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Thank you Brooke.
Old 04-07-2017
Inky Fingers

Thank you

AmyS and Brooke,
Thank you very much for your prayers and good wishes. They mean alot to me.
Janet
Old 04-07-2017
Super Contributor!

Denise, sorry to hear about your heart attack and upcoming surgery. It was unexpected and very surprising to hear. I will be praying for you and your family for peace and comfort. Prayers also for the surgery to go well. I purchased the Spring issue of RSM and saw your darling card in there. Sooooo cute! Congratulations on being published.
Old 04-07-2017
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Thanks Ann for your prayers. That is always appreciated.
Also thank you for the kind comments on my card. I am supposed to have one in the summer issue too! Can't wait to see it.
Old 04-09-2017
Super Contributor!

And to you ,Janet,continued strength for your body and mind.I will continue to send positive thoughts and love your way. I think of you every day!! I hope you can feel the love and support from all of your Posh friends! Please ask your husband to give you a big hug from us all!! Julie
Old 04-14-2017
Super Contributor!

I want to wish all of a Happy and Blessed Easter!

April
Old 04-15-2017
Inky Fingers

Update

Thank you, Julie, for such very uplifting and kind words and for your prayers. My apologies to you as I think I owe you an email which I hope I'll be sending you soon.

I wasn't able to have my chemo last week as my platelets dropped even more. My oncologist has taken me off this drug too as it probably has been causing the low platelets and isn't doing the job I had had such faith in as it worked well after my first diagnoses.

My oncologist has referred me to the Chief of Oncology as she has the 'in' information regarding current studies and other drug therapies. I have an appointment with her next Wednesday. Also am going to have a CT scan to compare what shows now in comparison what showed at my last scan which was last August. Not happy about having so much radiation, but it's something that has to be done.

I'm becoming a little depressed, but am trying to think happy thoughts and laugh as much as possible. I so appreciate the thoughts and prayers from my Posh friends and they've got to help!!!

I send my good thoughts and prayers to any of you who are dealing with some major problems and hope they will be of help to you too.

Happy Easter and Happy Passover!

Janet
Old 04-17-2017
Administrator

Janet...here's a little splash of sunshine that I hope helps. We had so much rain here in CA I thought for sure we would have some pretty flowers. Every weekend since the beginning of March, I hinted to Rob that we could drive about 2 hours north of Los Angeles to go see if the California Poppies were blooming. Well we were pretty busy and somehow couldn't get away. I asked everyone who I knew that was heading up or down I-5, if they saw the Poppies, and they said they didn't see much, or they said it was cloudy and rainy. *Sigh* the flowers seemed to be hiding. I thought for sure I missed them or they wouldn't bloom. But last week I heard a report on NPR that the Antelope Valley State Poppy Reserve and Anza Borrego State Parks were packed (they said thousands and thousands of people were visiting). So I snuck away with my parents, and while the news reports were a little exaggerated, there were these splashes of color on the hills and in different spots in the valley. I found a little area that looked like the sun reached out and painted the pasture. For an area that is brown and gray most of the year, this was awesome! So I hope there are some flowers that are starting to bloom in Toronto too!!!
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2017
Super Contributor!

Wow! These are beautiful, Judi! What a delight.

Janet, I am sorry to hear your health report, but I am praying that the new doctor can find things to help you.

Hugs, April
Old 04-18-2017
Inky Fingers

Thank You

Judi, what a magnificent picture. Sure does lift the spirits -- thanks. Our weather is warming up, but only see a few crocuses here and there, so nothing is really in bloom yet. Planting flowers etc. usually takes place around the middle of May but hopefully some can be planted sooner. Our grass is green though, from all the rain we've had.

April, thanks for your good wishes too. I see that doctor tomorrow and am having a CT scan on Friday, so at least they are getting me in quickly. Will keep you all posted.

Janet
Old 04-19-2017
Administrator

Big hugs Janet....hee hee well AND everyone too!! Groupeeee Huggy!!OOXX
Old 04-24-2017
Super Contributor!

Beautiful photo! That would make a wonderful background for a stamped card.
Old 04-24-2017
Super Contributor!

Gorgeous photo, Judi!

Janet, how did the appointment and scan go?
Old 04-25-2017
Inky Fingers

Update

The appointment with the doctor went well. She wanted me to have another blood test to check for quite a few things, which I did, and had the CT scan on Friday so she could compare the one I had last August with this one. I see her tomorrow for the results and will keep you updated. Have to admit my anxiety level is through the roof and my nerves are shot, so I'm contemplating taking 1/2 of a mild tranquilizer.

Thanks for taking an interest in me and for your good wishes and prayers.

Janet