Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 04-27-2017
Super Contributor!

Janet, you are always in my thoughts. I will check back again soon for another update. Sending hugs.
Old 04-29-2017
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Okay my update is I will be needing a triple coronary bypass graft and possibly a quadruple bypass. I say possibly as they will evaluate how the stents are preforming after I am taken off a drug that I am presently taking that keeps the blood flowing. I am still on it at present but will have to be off of it for 10 days to 2 weeks. So I will have another doctor's appt in a couple of weeks. That is the main jest of it. Again I would appreciate if you will remember me in your prayers. You all are a special group of ladies. I feel like I have made lifelong friends even if I do not know each of you personally. Artist have a kindred spirit.
Until later. Have a blessed day!
Old 04-29-2017
Super Contributor!

Thank you Denise for update. You are in my thoughts often. Knowing your progress keeps us involved and less wondering what's up. My family is going through health issues with one of my sisters and even knowing a little news helps. Hugs, Wendy
Old 05-01-2017
Super Moderator

Denise you remain in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated.....the flower child
Old 05-01-2017
Super Contributor!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Denise! Remember, we are with you in spirit.
Old 05-01-2017
Inky Fingers

Always thinking of you, Denise, and know you will come through the surgery with flying colours. After all, you have so many of us praying for you and wishing you well so everything will be a success and you'll feel like a new person afterwards. Keep thinking positive happy thoughts.

Janet
Old 05-01-2017
Inky Fingers

Update

Well, the CT scan showed that some lymph nodes had gotten slightly smaller and others slightly larger. The doctor explained everything to us, but there was so much information that it was hard to absorb. I got a copy of all the reports, but the medical language is too technical for me to know what they're talking about. However, no mention was made of spots on my liver or in the peritoneal lining of my stomach which were showing on the CT scan taken last August. I will have to ask about that.

I'm being referred to a research team at another major cancer centre downtown where they have access to studies being done. First we'll have to see if there are any studies going to start concerning ovarian cancer and if so, would I be a candidate for it. I should have an appt. in a couple of weeks, I hope. Also, she agreed with me that the chemo drug I was taking had lowered my platelets. Thankfully my platelets and white blood cells are now up and so she is putting me back on that drug but in combination with another which was the combo I had when I was first diagnosed last year and that had worked so well. I will have two treatments 3 weeks apart, and then we will see if the drugs had any good or bad affects.

Thank you for continuing your prayers for those of us who need them, as I'm sure they are helping.

Janet
Old 05-01-2017
Super Moderator

God hears and does answer prayers. Thanks for the update Janet....the flower child
Old 05-01-2017
Super Contributor!

I will continue praying for you Denise and Janet. Thanks for the updates.
Old 05-02-2017
Super Moderator

Thank you all for the kind words and prayers. It is appreciated more than you know.

Janet you and I are going to stay positive and feel all these great prayers, love and support coming from all of these wonderful ladies. I believe in the power of prayer and positivity! And laughter is a great medicine too!
It also sounds positive that some nodes are smaller and it is good news that there was no spots on liver or lining of stomach. And it sounds like your doctors are tenacious and researching all areas. All good positive things. I know the anxiousness you feel, but every time that comes into your mind replace it with a deep breath and know God wants you to have a healthy body! That was even in my devotion this morning.
Everyone have a blessed Day! Go out and make someone smile today!
Old 05-02-2017
Super Contributor!

Thank you for the update, Janet. I agree with Denise, overall things sound positive. I'm glad to hear your doctors are working hard on your behalf.

Hugs to you both, Janet and Denise.
Old 05-03-2017
Super Contributor!

Thanks for the update, Janet. Things seem to be looking up. You and Denise are in my prayers.

April
Old 05-04-2017
Super Moderator

Denise, your words spoken so eloquently. have touched my heart. Stay strong my friend.....the flower child xxxOOo
Old 05-13-2017
Super Moderator

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day weekend. Have fun with your families. There is nothing like a mother's LOVE.....the flower child
Old 05-14-2017
Super Contributor!

Thanks, Blossom! Happy Mother's Day everyone!

April