Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 04-11-2011
Super Contributor!

Send a message via AIM to Kathy N.
New Members

If you joined Club Posh in 2011, you qualify as a new member. This thread is for new members to say hello and tell us what kind of stamping you like to do, what kind of images you are interested in and what your favorite stamp related products are. Do you mainly make cards, scrapbook or like to make gifts or wearables? Please tell us your interests so that future discussions, contests, challenges and swaps will appeal to you. We want to make everyone happy. Who's first?
Old 05-08-2011
Angels are all around us.

New Members PLEASE come out where ever you are, I would

like to be your friend, thank you,

Trudy glittery night owl
Old 05-09-2011
Super Contributor!

I think we have had about 50 or 60 new members since the beginning of the year. I can look to be exact if anyone cares to know. Most of these members heard of Posh Club in a newsletter or from other people.

If you are new, and you would like to contribute to our club, you are welcomed to join in and begin telling us about yourself on this thread. We welcome you and we NEED you! We love to have new people with ideas, questions and new energy! Let's get to know one another!!
Old 05-26-2011

Please introduce yourselves here so we can get to know you,

we are really friendly thank you

Trudy, glittery night owl
Old 06-12-2011
Super Contributor!

I've noticed some new members have signed on. I'd like to welcome all you new Poshies and encourange you to post a few words and introduce yourselves here. Don't be shy.
Old 06-17-2011
Super Contributor!

I'd like to welcome one of our new members, Noemis, to Club Posh. Noemis was seated on a plane next to our own Eph429 (Susan) and they started talking stamping. Susan must have been a great cheerleader for the club because Noemis joined. Noemis you'll find a bunch of fun loving stamping gals here. I hope you join in some of the swaps, contests and challenges. Please tell us a little about yourself on this thread.

I see we also have another new member, sewsew. I hope you will also post a little about yourself on this thread and join in the other discussions and activities.
Old 06-17-2011
Super Contributor!

Welcome ALL of you new members It will be fun getting to know you and vice versa! We're an easy going bunch We are also at varying degrees of cardmaking from beginner to the very artistic.We ALL have learned from each other so do not be shy and have no fear Hugs, Julie
Old 06-19-2011
Contributing Member

Thanks for the welcome! I am really excited about joining Club Posh! I am looking forward to learning from all of you! Last week I met Susan (Eph429) on my flight to Dallas. I pulled out a card making magazine and that's how it all started.

Just to tell you a little about myself, I am married and have 2 children, Steven (21) and Stephanie (20). I work full time as an Area Director of Sales for Odyssey Hospice. I am a newbie to stamping. I have done scrapbooking in the past and will now use stamping in my scrapbooks. I also love to sew and embroider on my machine.

I was introduced to card making and stamping by my friend Rossie. She invited me over and we created 3 cards, that she had planned and set up as a project to teach me. Then, last Friday night, she invited us over and my daughter and I created some cards for Father's Day. That's it, we're hooked!!! Last week, I went out and started purchasing many of my own supplies so that I can get started with my card making and stamping at home.

Needless to say, I have a lot to learn and am looking forward to being part of this group. Thanks and have a great day! Please wish all of the father's out there a wonderful Father's Day!

Noemi
Old 06-19-2011
Super Contributor!

Thanks for telling us a little about yourself Noemi. My best friend all through elementery school was named Noemi. This is only the second time I have ever seen this name. She lives in Florida too.

I hope you will join in on some of the activities. If you use the search box and put in The Classroom, you will find a series of techniques for using sewing on cards. If you need any help with anything, you can contact me (Kathy N.) or Laela (Stampingground) by the PM (personal message) system or I'm sure Susan can help you too.
Old 06-19-2011
Administrator

Dee and I would like to welcome you to the club, Noemis. We love your enthusiasm for the stamping and for the club. Sounds like you had a wonderful 2 hour talk with Susan on the plane and Kathy and Laela will take very good care of you in the club. If you like the club, and we hope that you will, we hope you will tell friends so that they can have the fun that we expect that you will have.
Again, welcome,
Dee and Warren Gruenig
Old 06-19-2011
Super Contributor!

Welcome Noemis. I think you will like us. I have been a member for quite a few years. Can't remember how many, but I have always been happy I joined. Very friendly people who are always willing to answer questions, help, give ideas, etc. Enjoy!
Old 06-19-2011

Welcome Noemis,
we are happy you are here.

Please get your friend to join to ,

Trudy
Old 06-20-2011
Contributing Member

Thanks Kathy, I look forward to learning from all of you. The name Noemi is not a common name. Most people spell it Naomi. I only know of one other person named Noemi and she's a relative of mine.
Old 06-20-2011
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Dee and I would like to welcome you to the club, Noemis. We love your enthusiasm for the stamping and for the club. Sounds like you had a wonderful 2 hour talk with Susan on the plane and Kathy and Laela will take very good care of you in the club. If you like the club, and we hope that you will, we hope you will tell friends so that they can have the fun that we expect that you will have.
Again, welcome,
Dee and Warren Gruenig
Warren & Dee, Thanks for the welcome! I am looking forward to participating in the card swaps. I have to purchase all of my supplies, first. I'm a newbie to cardmaking and I'm sure I will learn from all of your experiences.
Old 06-20-2011
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winsrella View Post
Welcome Noemis. I think you will like us. I have been a member for quite a few years. Can't remember how many, but I have always been happy I joined. Very friendly people who are always willing to answer questions, help, give ideas, etc. Enjoy!
Winsrella,

Thanks for the welcome!