Old 05-05-2011
Angels are all around us.

Prayer request for 2011

Please keep Diana's son in your prayers, thank you,

Trudy
Old 05-05-2011
Super Contributor!

Send a message via AIM to Kathy N.
I tried to fix the date Trudy, but I couldn't edit the title. Oh well, any prayers said because of a request on this thread will be effective until 2111.
Old 05-05-2011
stampedinhisimage

Wow, with that date we'll get alot of prayer. THANKS! My son Brian expects to be in the hospital a few more days, don't know if they will do surgery or not yet on the bloodclot in his left arm above the wrist. It is cutting off circulation to his index finger and thumb so they may need to do something soon if the blood thinner doesn't do the trick. It's been bothering him for about 2 months instead of just 2 weeks like I thought.

Thank you all so much for the much needed prayer. My poor DIL has been there for 24hrs and I'm going to get her to bring her home for a little shower and food then take her back.

Hugs, Diana Jones
Old 05-05-2011
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

My prayers are with you Diana.
Old 05-09-2011
Super Contributor!

OK, Trudy and Kathy, I fixed the date. Although everyone seemed to be having fun with the original one!

Remember to post prayer requests, but don't comment on them here. If you'd like to comment, send the person a pm. That way the requests are more easily seen and not hidden by comments.

Thanks for fixing this, Trudy.
Old 05-14-2011
Angels are all around us.

Jeanne Lee here it is under Prayer Request for 2011 I will delete this post when you put up your request

Trudy
Old 05-14-2011
late night stamping membe

I have a prayer request, if you don't mind. My youngest son is having some trouble with drugs and drinking. I wouldn't say that it is Jailable, but I worry cause he's 200 miles away, and making his own decisions, which aren't exactly wise at this point. Please pray that he will come to his senses and give it up...finish school and continue to work at the very good job he has now. God's will and mine I think are the same, but he is stronger.
Old 05-14-2011
stampedinhisimage

Please continue to pray for my son Brian. He is now out of the hospital after 9 days. He is a blood thinner and has to have blood drawn daily until it gets to the levels the doctors want. My prayer would be that he doesn't have to be on the blood thinner after just a few months. The bigger prayer request is for his fatty liver to heal as he disciplines himself to eat a healthy diet and incorporate a fair amount of exercise. Having been given only a yr or two at the most for his liver to fail and therefore kill him, he is working very hard to turn the diagnosis around in time. A year isn't a very long time to heal something you've been abusing for at least 10 years.

Also, we still don't have that great-granddaughter born yet. She is officially due tomorrow 5/15 but they will let it go for another week before inducing labor unless Felicia is super uncomfortable.
Old 05-16-2011
homeschmomof4

Send a message via Yahoo to JeanneLee
Thank you, Trudy. {{{}}} <those are hugs for you btw!

I had mentioned that DS was suppose to get married yesterday.
Last Thursday he canceled the wedding. No details that I can share...but he is hurting. He now lives in the loft apt. away from us(the one they had just rented to move into). Fortunately the apt is 5 min from our church and 20 min from us.

DH is taking the day off to spend with him. He needs our love and support even more and I am praying hard that he will not be hardened by this situation. Trust will be hard for him now because of the situation.

Pray that he remembers who loves him, and that he feels the prayers of the righteous prayer warriors out there.

{{{Thank-you}}}
Old 05-22-2011
homeschmomof4

Send a message via Yahoo to JeanneLee
You know they say troubles come in threes...my dear 81yo mom had a stroke today. Got a call from her neighbor. So, I am driving out to Ohio in the am, Please be in prayer that my mom will be able to recover the stroke...it has affected her left side. Also, that I can help my mom to be able to come to terms with possibly going to a rehab home till she can get back on her feet or to help her some to terms with coming to live with me??

I may not be back on the computer for a few days...But I know you will be praying.
Thank-you...
Old 05-22-2011
Super Contributor!

I will be praying for your Mom and you, for a safe trip to Ohio. Trust Him .....................can't recall the first line. Trust Him when your faith is small, Trust Him when to simple trust Him, is the hardest thing of all. A little poem I got out of a magazine many years ago. It makes sense when nothing else does. I think it was written by the actress Rosalind Russel when she had cancer. Most likely in the 60's. Blessings. Love, Ann

What part of Ohio?
Old 05-22-2011
Super Contributor!

Be safe driving Jeanne and of course I will be saying the Rosary for you and your mom and her recovery tonight.Bless you all! I just saw on the weather map that a very bad band of weather is coming through Memphis Tenn. and other areas nearby.Reading about these horrible tornados is very scary for me.I am used to mild-med.earthquakes, but these tornadoes seem to go on and on!! Hugs,Julie
Old 05-22-2011
Super Contributor!

Yes, do be very careful Jeanne!! Hopefully the bad weather will be gone for you in the morning.This band of weather is going from Tenn. to Ohio. I can feel my b.p. going up just looking at the weather map.Be very carful. I do hope you are driving with someone! Check in with us when you can, ok?
Old 05-23-2011
stampedinhisimage

Please keep my son Brian in your prayers. This blood thinner level is way to high now because the hospital told him not to eat the vitamin K veggies so his thinner will be able to work, now that his level was good he was to eat a little bit daily to keep it that way but wasn't told that so it went over the good level to dangerous.

If he were to have a bad injury right now he would bleed to death. Yikes, his wife told him to drive very carefully because that would be the most likely cause of a bad injury.

Thanks in advance to everyone!
Old 05-23-2011
Inky Fingers

Diana, what a frightening result! I will definitely keep Brian in my thoughts and prayers. Jeanne, I pray for a good outcome for your mother.

Janet