Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > General Forum Info > Posh Swaps

Old 10-21-2015
Administrator

Newbie Swap Info

Hi Everyone, this is a previous post from Blossom our Swap Mom. As you can see, she jotted down a few suggestions for SWAP ideas. A few cards are shown below.

The most popular has been the Birthday Card Swap, Card of the Month (COTM) and Artist Trading Card (ATC) of the month. I suppose these are popular because we all want fun, fast and...well, fast projects to make.

There are lots of places to get involved. This thread is one place for a Newbie to ask how to start? You can message the Swap Mom's directly or post a comment here, or post a question in any of the Swap threads. We're here to answer.

Card of the Month (COTM) is Wendy
Artist Trading Card (ATC) is Blossom
Birthday Card is Redned
Just fill in one of their usernames into the "Recipient Username" box and complete the message box to send a message. Kinda like an email but it's through ClubPosh.com.

These swaps are fun. We all get that warm fuzzy feeling when the Mailman delivers a bunch of letters that just isn't a "Bill to Pay"!!

Judi (JudiKins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom View Post
I would like to thank you for your welcoming me on becoming the new Swap mom. We will be working on a lot of things in the coming months. I will announce a new swap next week.

Just in case some of you would like to know what the future holds. I will list some of the swaps that we have to look forward to and if you would like to join the swaps and don't have supplies that you have enough notice to buy some. I know these are difficult times financially for many but most of these supplies most of us have in our stashes. I hope we all have fun and learn a lot with the swaps I know I do. Thanks for listening here is a partial list of some of the swaps and I hope you will join me. I promise it will be loads of fun and I always am so very happy when I have learned a new craft or a new technique and I know that you will be too.........the flower child
  • Christmas swap will continue in July and in December
  • Gift card holders
  • Tags, polished stone, distress tags with a feminine flair, holiday gift tags
  • Dominoes
  • Jewelry, we will start small and work from there [pins, necklaces]
  • Boxes
  • Card-making of course, with stamping and without stamping
  • ATC's, with different themes
  • Backgrounds all kinds
  • Handmade embellishments.

These are some of the swaps. I'm open to suggestions. Would you like a monthly swap or 6 week swaps or every other month.
Attached Images

Tags
atc swap, birthday card swap, club posh swaps, cotm