Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > General Forum Info > Posh Swaps

Old 06-07-2016
Super Contributor!

Ok,thanks,Janet.
Old 06-20-2016
Administrator

Wowee...it's really June? I got a super card from DebRN. THANK YOU It's a fab floral card with a couple rhinestones in the background (just love those). And so thoughtful with some paper embossed postcards. Perfect for one of my swaps coming up!! THANK YOU Debbie. I just love it. OOXX Judi
Old 06-27-2016
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Happy Birthday Judi. Have fun and eat lots of cake. I like chocolate. CELEBRATE the flower child
Old 06-27-2016
Super Contributor!

I'm not too late

We have a very special birthday today.

It's our very own Judikins

Happy Birthday Judi !
Old 06-27-2016
Administrator

Ooooooo....thank you Birthday Mom Nedra!! I was feeling a little ba-humbug this morning when I first got up. My DH jumped out of bed and disappeared into the kitchen. I thought I was going to get something like "breakfast in bed" (acutally that's overrated!) and was a bit disappointed when Rob said "...so how many of the Scarecrow stamps do we need to make for..." Geee, i thought for sure with Rob's "fifth appendage" (you know, his iPhone with Reminders, Alarms, Calendars and all) he would remember what day it was, but alas he forgot. So I sulked for a few minutes as I was getting ready to come into work (BTW, we drive in together). After a little bit, he said "OHHHH. I almost forgot, it's a VERY SPECIAL DAY today!" Hee hee...that's all it took. I was much happier. I jokingly told him, I'll dole out my list over the next month—he winced!

Later in the morning...my friend stopped by with a fabulous variation of birthday cake...i should've taken a picture but we gobbled it up before I thought of it! They were little chocolate cake layers with a creamy center covered with chocolate sauce or something and cherries. Brenda said you bake a cake in a baking sheet (the ones that are about an inch deep? What are those called?). Cut out discs with a biscuit cutter. Layer with the white butter creamy-kinda frosting and add another chocolate cake disc. She said the chocolate "frosting" was ganache (sp?). WOW was that yummy.

So finally after lunch I was able to get to my desk. It was piled with a bunch of cards. Seems like Blossom, Cardmaker, Wendy and Gingerbaby's cards all arrived around the same time. THAT was fun opening all those cards!! So thank you Birthday Club. I just love seeing all the different variations. They're all happily sitting around my desk now. It's been a super day! THANK YOU!!!
Old 06-28-2016
Super Moderator

Trying to catch up here. I was going thru my cards and I found a card from Cindy. Cindy's card is in shades of blue very pretty. Thank you Cindy and please excuse my tardiness.....the flower child

Yesterday I got a card from Ann. Thank you for my card Ann I never get tired of the cat. Ann is trying to catch up too. I always love getting birthday cards no matter when they arrive. Ann also included a letter for all Poshies that I will be passing on to Judi.....the flower child
Old 06-28-2016
yankee

I got my first bday card from Wendy. It is a wonderful three layered card. I love it.
Thank you Wendy!
Old 06-30-2016
Inky Fingers

Sorry, my card is going to be a little late as it takes longer to reach the States from Canada. Wendy is right on the ball and I'm glad you got it so fast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me and also a Happy 4th of July. Have a double celebration!!!

Janet
Old 06-30-2016
Inky Fingers

Judi, glad that a day that got off to a bumpy start ended up so well and that you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad my card to you arrived so now all is well with the world! LOL

Janet
Old 07-02-2016
yankee

Thank you Blossom for the birthday card. How did you get so much sparkle on the flowers? Just lovely!
Old 07-02-2016
Super Moderator

After I colored it Sheila I used my wink of Stella pen I have the clear one. Since your birthday is on the fourth I thought a little sparkle was appropriate. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.....the flower child
Old 07-03-2016
Super Moderator

Happy Birthday Sheila and many happy and healthy days ahead.
Old 07-04-2016
Super Contributor!

We have a birthday today, and I don't the USA.

It's YANKEE'S birthday!

Let's all wish a stars & stripes spectacular Happy Birthday to Sheila Rose!!

Enjoy the fireworks!!

Nedra (B'day Mom)
Old 07-04-2016
Super Moderator

Happy Birthday Sheila-Rose. Eat lots of cake and have a grand time.....the flower child
Old 07-05-2016
Inky Fingers

Unhappy To july's birthday ladies.......

Your cards are made and ready to be mailed, but it looks like there could very well be a postal strike starting this Friday. If there is, I will be holding onto the cards until the strike is over, otherwise they'll probably be lost and gone forever in the system. So........Belated Birthday Wishes to Sheila-Rose and Happy Birthday in advance to Wendy!!!

Janet