Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Archive > Archive General Info > Archive Headlines

Old 02-24-2012
Administrator

Upcoming Swaps, Exchanges, Challenges for March 2012

Wow, we have an extra day this month (February) which is pretty exciting. You know, we only get the extra time every 4 years!! So what are you doing with this new found time? How about signing up to exchange your very own handmade card or ATC.

Since March is just around the corner, now is the perfect time to let one of the Swap Moms know you'd like to participate. Here are your choices—but why stop with one, how about signing up for all?
  • March 2012 Card of the Month (COTM) - Let Loosluck know you wish to participate. She will send you one name and you make and send one card to that person...easy!
  • ATC of the Month - Your contact for this swap is Blossom. Same thing, just let Blossom know you wish to participate and she will send you the name of another club member. All you have to do is make one ATC and send it to that member. Super easy.
  • Ever Changing Monthly Swap - This is a fun one but it might be a little work. Blossom is your contact here, and for this swap you make 6 (of whatever project is announced for the month). Send all 6 duplicates of your project by the 25th (or a set date announced by Blossom) to Blossom (don't forget to include additional postage in postage stamps otherwise Blossom has to pay extra to send back your swaps). To give you an idea, here are February's Bookmark Swaps.
  • Birthday Card Swap - This swap is a little different. Your contact here is Redned. Just let her know you wish to participate and she will send you a list of the birthdays for the month. You send one card to each person on the list. Now isn't that easy??

Here are a few pics of things we've exchanged in these swaps. I just love it! Alrighty, your turn. I'd like to receive a card from you!! --Judi
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2012
Super Contributor!

I thought with the birthday swap, you sent one to each name on the list. There are usually only one, two, or three. Occassionally, four. Am I incorrect in this thinking?
Old 02-24-2012
Administrator

Oh dear. I goofed. Yes, one card to each person on the list for the month. Thank you for asking.
Old 02-24-2012
Super Contributor!

Gorgeous cards! I don't remember who did the one on the right with the black stripes.I'll have to go see if I can find it.
Old 02-26-2012
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Nice work everyone. Judi, I so appreciate you doing the updates so everyone can see what is going on and they only have to do is press a button to get there. Now how easy is that...........the flower child
Old 02-27-2012
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Judi, as usual you have done a great job enticing us with your words and pictures. I will have the names for the March COTM out by tomorrow morning. If anyone else wants to jump in Please notify me. It doesn't make any difference if you come in a little late, you are always welcome. Mary
Old 03-13-2012
Super Contributor!

Judi, great idea to list the different swaps, etc going on monthly! This will help intice new members to see what interests them and get their creative juices running. DebRN
Old 03-21-2012
Angels are all around us.

WTG Judi

Trudy

Tags
club posh swaps, judikins, posh impressions