Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > General Forum Info > Stamp Challenges

Old 11-26-2012
Super Contributor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
Shermanator? LOL! 'Tanks', Sharon!

Long as we're not 'too rigid' about how we define a 'card', I figure all of us Poshies will have no problem with doing submissions going that route.
Daniel,
I think I 'get you' about 'how we define a card'. Do you mean that a door hanger, a book mark, or other 2-dimensional paper-based creation? (For those who want to incorporate fabric, I would do so as an embellishment, not a base.) That sounds good to me. Could the rest of you deal with that? Can you think of any other items that fit into that category? What about a paper banner? Place cards? I'm a card girl at heart, but I could be enthusiastic about book marks and door hangers, too.

The Sherm
Old 11-27-2012
Super Contributor!

All is sounding good! Let's get the ball rolling. I have some ideas rolling around in my head! I hope they stay! LOL!

Stampwilly
Old 11-27-2012
Super Contributor!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
Daniel,
I think I 'get you' about 'how we define a card'. Do you mean that a door hanger, a book mark, or other 2-dimensional paper-based creation? (For those who want to incorporate fabric, I would do so as an embellishment, not a base.) That sounds good to me. Could the rest of you deal with that? Can you think of any other items that fit into that category? What about a paper banner? Place cards? I'm a card girl at heart, but I could be enthusiastic about book marks and door hangers, too.

The Sherm
You got 'IT', 'Sherm'! If those who join the group are allowed to choose what kind of card(s) they produce--within the theme/color guidelines--I know we'll have lots of amazing submissions.

Great suggestions. Kathy N. does fabulous bookmarks for instance. And the banner could be a real fun project. Another non-traditional approach? Twinchies (2" squares). Might be fun to do 6-9 of them that can 'stand alone', but when the receiver gets them they can be arranged to produce a 6" square (like a puzzle). And...I like 'fold' cards. 'Specially ones like gatefolds & such.
Old 01-01-2013
Super Contributor!

Back from the 'dead' / mag challenge

Hi everyone,

Sorry for my 'absence' these last few weeks. December was a veritable fiasco for me (end of semester at work + holidays + my current masters work) and I was up to my eyeballs in activity through the 26th. I've spent the last 5 days giving in to being brain dead, and now I'm back in the game.

I've spent the day in my craft room looking blankly at things and feeling generally lost. Have completely changed my original ideas about what I wanted to create for this project.

Anyway, I'm just writing to make sure everyone is still committed to the magazine group submission. Please see the new thread called "Magazine Submission Group Challenge Feb 2013" (brilliantly suggested by Judi) to indicate your participation. I'll be creating it as soon as I finish this post.

Thanks!

The Sherm (aka Sharon)
Old 01-04-2013
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

OK- so I get the theme (great) I love the sepia tones but I'm a little confused on the presentation. Is it cards only or can we choose a card, a tag o r an ATC if we want. It doesn't matter which, I just want to know where to start.